abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hotspot monthly ticket not working
catie
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good morning

I bought a monthly hotspot ticket yesterday and the pop-up window shows my ticket is activated afterwards. however,  I cannot connect to the internet !! Every time I tried to reconnect the " Vodafone hotspot" network, the page pops up and redirects me to the purchase page even if I already paid. I also already checked the wifi settings and DHCP configuration but the situation is still the same.

I use the same device as when buying the ticket. How to solve this problem??

My transaction number is XXX

Thanks

Edit: @catie Number removed.

3 Antworten 3
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello catie,

do you connect to a WiFi with the SSID Vodafone Hotspot or Vodafone Homespot first and then try to open a website? Do you get forwarded to the login page and then when you choose the Hotspot login you shall pay again? Can you use the free 30 minutes per day in a public Hotspot? Have you tried different Hotspots? Did the fee get withdrawn by your account?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

Yes, I connect the "Vodafone Hotspot" first and get forward to the login page. I can then only buy a new ticket or log in. But I cannot log in because I bought the hotspot ticket without an account. The ticket fee has already been paid by PayPal. I didn't try the public hotspot because I am at home and there is no public hotspot nearby. But my laptop can connect to the internet by using another WiFi. So It is not some issue with my laptop setting. 

How could I refund this service? I already spent a lot of time on solving it but nothing works. 

Thanks

Claudia

Hello catie,

the colleagues from this mail address can help you to get a refund for the not working Hotspot ticket: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!