Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hotspot Ticket is not working
EkaterinaAstrid
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear all,

I bought a Hotspot Ticket for one week, after some time mz laptop disconnected from internet (because I wasnt using it for a while), and now the internet is not working again. I mean that there is a connection, but I cant load any page except hotspot.vodafone.de There it is asking me to buz one more ticket. Why is it happening? And how to continue using it? I am not good in German , so calling support is not working for me

P.S. I have this in my tickets:

My hotspot tickets

Hotspot ticket: Weekly Ticket (Active)
Start date: 6/5/2020 10:03:04 AM Amount: 0.00 € Payment method: Voucher Result: Successful Transaction number xxxxx Duration of hotspot ticket remaining: Display remaining term (only possible in hotspot)  

Invoice No. xxxxx

But when clicking on the "display remaining term" I am redirected on the starting page, where I am asked to buy a new ticket.

Would be glad to hear your suggestions.

Best,

Ekaterina

Edit: Hi @EkaterinaAstrid personal data are requested in case of need. Please do not post personal data publicly. BR WolfgangF

7 Antworten 7
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello EkaterinaAstrid,

are you also registered at the HotSpot? If you have connected to a HotSpot, then you should also have entered your access data, did an error message appear?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, Martin

Yes, I am registered. And there is no error message - I can stay only at vodafone.de website or at hotspot.vodafone.de, when I am trying to connect to google, for example, Safari tells me, that it cant establish safe connection.

At customer service I was told, that it is server problem and I need to call them everytime, when my laptop disconnects from wi-fi in order they will reset it. So I am calling twice a day...(on the weekend and evenings they are unreachable) The more inconviniet wi-fi never existed...

Kind regards, 

Ekaterina

Martin59

Hello EkaterinaAstrid,

Thank you for your answer.

Please send me a private message with your name, address, date of birth and customer number (if available)

Best wishes, Martin

Hi Ekaterina,

I cannot find a ticket under the transaction ID that you sent via PM. Can you please check it?

Regards

Wallace

Thank you for the answer!

I can send the PDF of the transaction, but now I think  solution of the problem is not needed anymore

(written below is not for you, its my overall conclusion, that, hopefully will not be deleted)

Anyway: I will just avoid using Vodafone again.  Moreover, my latest review about unproper behavior of customer support got deleted, this gesture can show that this company is not interested in clients or providing reliable feedback. 

(thank you all for the answers!)

Regards,

Ekaterina

Martin59

Hi Ekaterina,

we are very interested in our customers and in a solution for your request.

Unfortunately I cannot understand why your last review was deleted.

Best regards, Martin

Hello,

I had bought a voucher few days ago for my laptop with account - *** and its working fine. HOWEVER, I bought hotspot for my phone last evening for a week (without any account) and it worked for sometime and stopped working last night. Now when I connect to Vodafone hotspot, it takes me back to the payment page. I haven’t created any login while making this purchase so I am unable to login. How do I get the access back? I paid 9 euros yesterday and it’s gone waste. I can provide the credit card payment details. I know very little german and hence unable to call the customer care. Please help!

Community-Team: Removed mail address