abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Hotspot
ElenaR1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I paid of hotspot that I couoldn't use in March. I was in the Vodafone centre and asked for help because my loging data didn't want to connect to hotspot. I've been told that technicians would call me. Its 8th of June and they never did, however, I keep paying for it (that i was never able to log in). I requested cancellation last month and it said it would come by mail but it never did and it charged me again. I don't have time to go to the centre and wait for hour to cancel something that i paid and was never able to use. Is there anything else I can do?

Edit: @ElenaR1 thread moved to right board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ElenaR1,

I saw that you weren't registered yet. That is why I withdrew the contract retroactively as a gesture of goodwill. The resulting fees will be refunded with the next invoice. Do you have any further questions or can we finish the thread?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Tina

Hello ElenaR1,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Please answer the following questions:

Did you also contact our technical service?

Did the problem happen at different hotspots?

Did you before register in MeinKabel?

Kind regards

Tina

ElenaR1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I contacted only through Vodafone employer - he called while I was there.

We tried loging in to everything more than once. It didn't work. Aparently, technical service was supposed to contact me and they never did.

Different places as well. I have never been able to use hotspot that is being charged from me for a few months now. Very dissapointing.

Lars

Hi ElenaR1,

please send me your name, address and customer number by private message. Report briefly here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

ElenaR1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have sent a PM 🙂

Lars

Hi ElenaR1,

I saw that you weren't registered yet. That is why I withdrew the contract retroactively as a gesture of goodwill. The resulting fees will be refunded with the next invoice. Do you have any further questions or can we finish the thread?

Best regards

Lars

ElenaR1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Very interesting as I was there personally and tried to log in from vodafone place and from my own phone together with the supporter. It never came up that I need another account too.

Thank you for support. However, I would like to pinpoint that the whole process of getting the hotspot was very very confusing and troubly (impossible to the end in my case) and I consider myself very tech person. Would be very handy to make instructions more simple and detailed for future customers.

Lars

Hi ElenaR1,

I will be happy to pass on your feedback to the department. Of course, it's not meant to be that way. I'll lock up here.

Regards

Lars