abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Canceling a Hotspot-Flat contract
lnferreira
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have ordered the hotspot service but I have not activated it. The WiFi signal is terrible in my apartment so I could not connect to activate it. Today I have received a mail for a service that I have not used. I would like to cancel the contract and would like to remove this billing. 

6 Antworten 6
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi lnferreira,

you've ever booked the contract, and we can't do anything about not using it. The contract will be canceled at the appropriate next date, a refund will unfortunately not be made.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

You have informed that the contract has been canceled but I have received a bill for the period of July. Why am still receiving it?

Thomas

Hi lnferreira,

it was all about the termination procedure. You haven't contacted me again since then. If you have not already cancelled the contract yourself, we will be happy to take over. For this I need your customer number, name, date of birth and address. You send me the data please in a private message and announce yourselves afterwards again here in the contribution.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I have sent you in a private message the requested information. I wait for the confirmation of cancellation.

Regards,

Leonardo

Thomas

Hi lnferreira,

the cancellation has been processed and you should have the confirmation soon.  

Regards

Thomas

Hello, how can I cancel wifi flat myself?
I havent even found interface for that.

In case there is no such, will you please cancel it for me?