abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CANCEL my Vodafone hotpot flat NOW
ginewoienwoin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have now attempted to cancel my Vodafone Hotspot Flat contract three times. I've been told to use the contact form, I've been told to use the forums here, I've tried every way possible and still money is being taken from my account for a service that I no longer use. The fact that there is no way to cancel your contract online, in 2018, is ABSURD. Unless a moderator can arrange for cancellation of my contract in the next 24 hours, I'm going to inform my bank that Vodafone is taking money from my account illegally and file complaints with the appropriate regulators. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ginewoienwoin,

your cancellation has already been processed. The confirmation has been sent to you by mail. The contract ends on 3rd August 2018.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Nancy

Hello ginewoienwoin,

I'm sorry that the termination of your WLAN hotspot flat is so difficult. I'd like to take a look at your data. Please send me your customer number, name and address by private message and then get back to me.

Best regards

Nancy

Tina

Hello ginewoienwoin,

your cancellation has already been processed. The confirmation has been sent to you by mail. The contract ends on 3rd August 2018.

Best regards

Tina