abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WiFi calling not functional, verified on iPhone X and iPhone 7
TommyAngel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear all, 

please help me to use the WiFi calling option, this is activated in menu on 2x devices ( iPhone X and iPhone 7), performed hard reset on the phones as thought is a iOS problem, restarted phones several times, changed sim between the phones, several testing within 5-6 months of contract. 

My conclusion is that service is not activated for my contract. 
Could you please check and let me know what can be done to have this option? 

Thank you 

5 Antworten 5
akoch
SuperUser
SuperUser

Do you use a tarif where Wifi Calling is included?
I.e. Red L or Red XL
Do you tested several Wifi networks?

Bei guter Leistung freue ich mich über ein Danke (Daumen hoch)

Kein Support via PN !!
TommyAngel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Having Red M, wifi calling is described in the contracts, probiert mit Vodafone wifi, Telekom Hotspot, public wifi, o2 Hotspot... no positive results,
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello TommyAngel,

I suppose that WiFi calling is not activated for you yet. Can you please send me your phone number and your customer password via private message? Then I'll have a closer look on that.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
TommyAngel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello,

thank you so much for your help, service has been functional for 5-6 days till today when received a message “career updates” which has been accepted. Afterwards realized entire option “WiFi calling” disappeared from phone menu,

already tried resetting all network data, restarts... whitout any positive results.
Wondering how this is possible and if the is a solution to fix this.

Thank you
Der-Peter

Hi TommyAngel,

we know that there are currently some inconsistencies with selected models of the iPhone. Therefore WiFi calling has been temporarily deactivated with the update for the affected devices. We will resolve the issue and resume the service. Please be patient, we will take care of it as soon as possible.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!