abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Everywhere / Can't receive or make calls
DaphneK
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

I'm a callya customer. When I bought the sim card, I had no issues making or receiving calls. 
However I asked for a my old O2 number to be transferred. Since the transfer, I'm not able to receive calls or make calls most of the time. 
The signal bar is full, but when I try to call, I get a message that I'm not registered at the network (samsung device) or nothing happens (xiaomi device). 
When someone tries to call me, they get voicemail, and I receive the notification via sms maybe even hours later. 
The problem persists regardless of my location or which device I'm using. I also received a new sim card, but it hasn't helped. 
The only "solution" is turning airplane mode on and off (samsung), or trying repeatedly to call (xiaomi) - usually after the 4th time, the call goes through. After the network registers me again, I can receive and make calls for a while, but then later I will be unreachable again.

Do you have other sugestions? 

2 Antworten 2
BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @DaphneK,

I like to check it out in our system. Please send me your phone number by PM (click on my name on the left and then on the right "send this user a private message ").

Thank you and many greetings BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @BiancaW , I have sent you my phone number. 
Do you have an idea what might the issue be?