abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(BXL618) 19069 Zickhusen got internet but very unstable
Jack_in_The_Box
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So i have internet (via Gigacube's) and I know there is an issue but that is already ongoing for ±2-4 weeks but geeting worse every day. browsing internet is possible with hickups (have to refresh very often to load a page) this is not computer (work computer or iMac) related and have it on my mobile and iPad as well.

For Skype it is impossible to join calls for me, it will not let me connect, or only for 30 seconds or so.

Some details on the location, 19069 Zickhusen, cell ID is 2718211 for both of my gigacubes

one gigacube is used with an external antanna the other one uses just the internal one.

Cube1:

CELL_ID:  2718211

RSRQ:  -7dB

RSRP:  -96dBm

SINR:  15dB

Cube2:

CELL_ID:  2718211

RSRQ:  -10dB

RSRP:  -107dBm

SINR:  7dB

I hope you can help me with this or give me a status update as it's getting really frustrated. 

I can read German but unfortunatly not writing it at the moment.

Betreff um Ort/Station ergänzt (akoch)

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello Jack_in_the_Box,

we have received a response from the department for your ticket processing. The used base station is unfortunately very busy and an extension is currently not planned. There is still a base station that is in

Richtung NW, maybe you are trying to tune your antenna there and check if there is an improvement?

I'm sorry, I can not tell you anything else, hope you can currently surf error-free again.

Greetings Steffi

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
akoch
SuperUser
SuperUser

I can't see any problems at this LTE site.

KPIs looks ok.

Load is high but no downtime or toggling line.

Bei guter Leistung freue ich mich über ein Danke (Daumen hoch)

Kein Support via PN !!

Thanks for your quick answer @akoch , but does that mean that there will also be no solution comming then?

I checked via "Mobilfunk-Netz prüfen" and it says there are some limitations here regarding calling, Internet and LTE. 

The Limitations shown in the app is an old entry for a SW upgrade.

I think a reboot of you cubes was done.

Maybe it make sense to wait for a MOD to open a ticket.

So problems can be analysed (with trace tools) with your data.

Bei guter Leistung freue ich mich über ein Danke (Daumen hoch)

Kein Support via PN !!

Thanks for the detailed information. I will wait for a MOD then.

I reset almost every day the cubes since I feel they are also not the most stable devices(or it has something to do with the tower itself).

At the moment the internet is again super slow. Downloading an update of 1.035 gb estimated time of complition is 3hours!!! 

I hope a Moderator can have a look at this since it's getting really frustrating now.

St3ffi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Jack_in_The_Box,

so here is then as desired a MOD. Please send me via PN your affected phone number and your customer password. I like to look at you and as I have got an overview, I will contact you again.

Thanks and best regards Steffi

Hello Jack_in_the_Box,

we have received a response from the department for your ticket processing. The used base station is unfortunately very busy and an extension is currently not planned. There is still a base station that is in

Richtung NW, maybe you are trying to tune your antenna there and check if there is an improvement?

I'm sorry, I can not tell you anything else, hope you can currently surf error-free again.

Greetings Steffi

Thanks Steffi for your help. 

Indeed got the same feedback from them, pitty that it will not be expanded as it means it will get worse and worse for me. 

I will try to point my external antenna to NW to the other cell tower, but thats on the other side of the house so not sure if that is even possible. Unfortunatly it will also not help my cube without an external antenna. 

Thanks for your effort anyway,

Wilco

TinaG

Hello Jack_in_The_Box,

with pleasure, unfortunately i can not do more for you.

All the best

Martina