Antworten
Netzwerkforscher
Akzeptierte Lösung

wlan set up not working

Hi, First of all I am sorry my german language is very bad. 

I have ordered the vodofone kable tv and internet plan. Cable tv worked fine.

However the internet is not working for me. I tried it in the help section.

Resetting the router So what's not helpful.

The modem vodofone sent is "hitron 3310". The LED @ symbol is always off, this means there is some CMTS connection problePlease help me out with this. I really need to have internet soon.

Please help me out guys.

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Re: wlan set up not working

Hey manjoo,

thanks for your feedback! Looks like the technician fixed the problem. I'll close the post when you have something else, just contact us here in the forum.

Regards

Tobias

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten
Netzwerkforscher

Betreff: wlan set up not working

Hi guys please some one contact to my problem. The led @ is still in same state it doesn't turn on. The downstream blinks all day. Upstream led is solid green. Please help me with this. My communication in German is very bad.

Although tv works perfectly.

Somebody please attend my issue...
Thank you
SuperUser

@manjoo:  The Vodafone forum is neither a real time chat nor a 24/7 helpdesk.  It is also not helpful to contact other board members/customers (like myself) and/or moderators via PN in addition to your thread.

Please be patient and wait for a moderator to drop by in your thread and offer assistance.  This may take a few days, depending on their tasks and workload.

However, please refrain from pushing your thread.  This is not only not helpful, but also agains the board rules.

Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Netzwerkforscher

I am sorry ...I just dint knew about this....I had no idea about internet service here ...I am new here...sorry for this again....I will wait
Highlighted

Hi manjoo,

well, let me check your connection Smiley (fröhlich) Could you send me please your customerdata (customernumber, name & adress) via private message?

Regards

Tobias

Netzwerkforscher

Hi Guys, 

My internet and tv is working fine. I had the appointment with technician today and he set up the internet for me.

It seemed that the line was not active and he fixed the problem. Kabel Deutschland rocks. so fast and really good support. 

Netzwerkforscher

My internet and tv is working fine. I had the appointment with technician today and he set up the internet for me.

It seemed that the line was not active and he fixed the problem. Kabel Deutschland rocks. so fast and really good support. 

Hey manjoo,

thanks for your feedback! Looks like the technician fixed the problem. I'll close the post when you have something else, just contact us here in the forum.

Regards

Tobias