abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

technician appointment
PreetiGupta
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I took the vodafone DSL contract.  after waiting 2 months i got the other technician appointment who was suppose to come  and fix   it. Hoverver, he did not turn up. I do not understand what is happening. 

its really frustrating ...

18 Antworten 18
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi PreetiGupta,

the technicians are not sent from us but from Telekom. So we don't have access on the scheduling of the technicians and we can't evaluate, if the failed deployment is caused by the technician or by the customer.

I'm really sorry that it didn't work.

If the rental router is not sent back to us within 14 days, we'll charge the price for it. Therefore you'll receive an email shortly.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thanks for your reply.

It is highly unfortunate that you are not considering my request.

Is the contract cancelled or yet to be cancelled.

Can i get ASAP termin appointment if not cancelled.

I donot want to comment anything else as it will be waste of time for me and you. As already wasted lot of time.

I also wanted to know that sending the box will cost me so who is gonna pay me or compensate me for the same.

Hi.....

I am extremely thankful for wasting my time and money. I cannot say more than that. I will be sending the router back to you. But please let me know who will compensate me for the money which i will be spending to send the router back. After i recieve, who will compensate or if it will be free to send, i iwll send it soon

Jens-K

Hi PreetiGupta,

the router must be returned at your own expense.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jens

Hello Community,

As i have already returned the router and cancelled the contract due to no connection for 3 months. I have been charged 177 euro and i have no idea for what  as there was no connection in home and termin did not turned up 2 times. Kindly process and return my deducted amount.

Jens-K

Hi PreetiGupta,

did you check your invoices?

Maybe the technician has been charged because you have not been at home during the appointment.

Regards,

Jens

Hi....

Thanks for replying. I did not get any invoices.

For you information, I would like to tell that i took connection and waiting for termin appointment. Hoever he came and left without telling us anuthing and we were waiting for him till evening. This has been already mentioned in this forum. Then cam enext appointment but this time he did not turned up. Then came another appointment and he again did not turned up. So out of frustation and waiting for 3 months for internet i decided to cancel the contract. I contacted vodafone through this forum as i do not know German and cannot speak on hotline. They cancelled the contract and told me to send the easy box router back which i did already. I got a mail from the vodafone that return is accepted. Now suddenly, i saw in my bank account that the money is deducted. After suffering for 3 months, again i have t o go in same loop. I am really done with this. Kindly look into the matter and process my refund.  

Also, i have tried t o call vodafone number of times but  the person doesnt know english and i do not know German.

I got the mail to return the easy box which i did. But i did not recieved any mail to return the LTE router which vodafone sent me for a free. Can you please send the mail because i believe i have to put that letter inside the return box to get the return accepted. I am wiring this beacause i cannot and not able to communicate by hot line.

Kindly do the needful.

Jens-K

Hi PreetiGupta,

you can send me a private message with your name, customer number and customer password.

I will then check the invoice.

You do not have to return the MIFI router.

Regards,

Jens