abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

technician appointment
PreetiGupta
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I took the vodafone DSL contract.  after waiting 2 months i got the other technician appointment who was suppose to come  and fix   it. Hoverver, he did not turn up. I do not understand what is happening. 

its really frustrating ...

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi PreetiGupta,

as I see, the technician noticed us that he didn't meet you on 2nd December. That's why we need to agree another appointment.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

18 Antworten 18
DanyG

Hi PreetiGupta,

as I see, the technician noticed us that he didn't meet you on 2nd December. That's why we need to agree another appointment.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

But mz point is why he did not attend...i was waiting for him taking an off from office....i need an reason and explanation for it.

In any case,,please book an early appointment for me...

Can i get the link to book new appointment. It is already delayed...Can somebody will try to help me....

I do not understand German , so it is difficult to talk on hotline.

Kindly reply.

DanyG

Hi PreetiGupta,

I can't tell you, what exactly happened. We usually don't get to know why the technician didn't show up.

I asked for a new appointment on Monday or Tuesday. Now we have to wait for a feedback from Telekom because they have to coordinate the appointments.

You are informed via email, as soon as we have feedback.

BR,

Dany

Ok..Thanks .I will wait for the email

PreetiGupta
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi

I thank you for giving th etermin appointment on 27 Dec 2019. However, the termin did not show up this time aLSO. iTS BEEN A THREEmoonths i am waiting for vodafone internet. I waited whole day leaving my office and this time also the termin did not show up. If it is the caseeverytime, why do you give the appointment.It is really frustating and time consuming that getting internet in this digiera takes so much time in Dresden with vodafone. I request you to please cancel my contract as i am really fed up and do not want to continue with the vodafone.

*** @PreetiGupta, put your thread together with your old thread. *** 

Hi

I thank you for giving th etermin appointment on 27 Dec 2019. However, the termin did not show up this time aLSO. iTS BEEN A THREEmoonths i am waiting for vodafone internet. I waited whole day leaving my office and this time also the termin did not show up. If it is the caseeverytime, why do you give the appointment.It is really frustating and time consuming that getting internet in this digiera takes so much time in Dresden with vodafone. I request you to please cancel my contract as i am really fed up and do not want to continue with the vodafone.

Hi PreetiGupta,

as I see, we received the feedback from the technician, that he didn't meet you at 12:11 o'clock on 27th December.

I've set a withdrawal of the line for you. As soon as the cancellation is ready in the customer account, I'll come back to you. After everything is finished please send us back the router.

BR,

Dany

Hi....thanks for your reply and considering my request. But dont the community think that waiting 3 months for the internet is too long. Why would customer has to suffer? Why would you expect me to go to courier and sent the router back spending my money and time. I think Vodafone owes an explanation to me why termin was not there from last two times. I am sorry to say but Vodafone is not at all customer friendly. I have spend 200 euros for the internet for last 3 months. If u take so much time for connection you should have I formed me so that I would not have wasted my 3 months waiting for internet and taking day off for termin appointment. Hope vodafone should respect the time of customers.