abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

sogenannte Rückwegstörung
bogues160
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello. I have been suffering from this so-called return path disorder recently. I have serious connection issues; It stops all of the suddent and restarts working all of the sudden, and stops again, so I cannot believe this connection anymore. Since I need to work from home all the time under the current cirsumstances, I need Vodafone to fix this issue as soon as possible. However, no one is picking up phone, and I have not received any reply although I sent a private message to a moderator. Someone could help here? I need to work without being worried about the internet connection.

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

I've moved your post to the cable malfunction board.
In the case of a return path interferer, the communication between your cable router and the CMTS is disturbed or sometimes even breaks off completely. Unfortunately, this is not very easy to fix, especially if the interferer is not always there. There is also a very informative blog post here in the community. I keep my fingers crossed that the containment and remedy will be quick.

Please answer the questions from this thread so that it is easier to narrow down in advance. Incidentally, screenshots of your channel values are much easier to read than copy & paste the values.

Thank you very much for your answer, very much appreciated. Could you pleaese give me the name of an appropriate moderator from Vodafone if you know any? Hotline does not work as mentioned above, so it would be nice if you could tell me who I can send the PM to in this community to fix this issue as soon as possible.

You have to wait until a mod reports here in the post. By the way, unsolicited PNs are ignored by the mods, so leave it without being asked. Answer the questions from the linked thread so that it is easier to narrow down the mods.