abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

packet loss Vodafone- CGA4233DE
sreejithnair
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Team,

i have changed my plan recently to Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable and with the new contract i received new router which is Vodafone- CGA4233DE. but i have very terrible problem that my connection which is not stable now (with the new contract)  and i am losing connection many times in a day. more than 50 times (which i could count). i have tried all possiblities by restarting my modem multiple times and all but the issue is not solving yet.

based on my own analysis i noticed that this is mainly hjappening bebecause packet loss. i have attached screen shot based on my ping test as attachement.

This is really making me to loss my work and i really don't know why it's happening with this new plan/router. Basically, this becomes totally useless now.

can you please help me to solve this at the very earliest? i have added a screen shot from ping status to present the package loss count to make you understand the situvation how worse it is.

Thanks, and Regards,
Sreejith S
25 Antworten 25
Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello sreejithnair,

unfortunately the screenshot is not visible here. Please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number via PN .

After that leave a short feedback here and we will have a look at it.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello @Martin59 ,

I have send all the requested informtion as private message. Please have a look and let me know incase if you need any information or such. 

The connection / Internet is really terrible now and packet loss is happening almost all the time. 'request Time out' or 'General Failure' And also  when i checked my upload Speed it's not even reaching 1 MB.  based on my deep dive i felt the packet loss happening when i am trying to upload something, some time i felt packet loss when i am multiple devices- Mobile, TV, tablet. but in short the connection is really hectic now. 

I really dont know what's happening . I kindly request you to help me to sort it as soon as possible as this is affecting my work from home.

Thank you very much in advance,

Sreejith Sundaresan Nair

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello sreejithnair,

I have had a look at the line. The error here comes from a return path interferer. The colleagues are already on it to fix the error.

I have opened a ticket for you. You will be informed when the error has been fixed.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello @Moni_GK ,

Thanks for opening ticket for me.

It would be great if you could let me know whether error from  return path interferer has been solved or not? I can see the ticket is in progress and not yet completed. and also still many up and downs in the line not stable at all.

Ticket ID: ***

And also in the ticket they comment that it's happening because of Grid Failure. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreejith Nair

Community team: Removed ticket number

Hello ,

Can any one please let me know the current status of my request and the ticket that you raised for me to solvethe grid failure issue ? still i am having the packet loss issue heavily. and this is terrible now. 

Can you please let me know how long would it take to solve this issue ? I am already in hard situvation as i am doing work from home and this might affect my job. 

Kind Regards,

Sreejith Nair

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi sreejithnair,

the solution is still in progress. Please be patient a little more. Thanks alot.

Kind regards

Marco

Hello, 

i just noticed that my ticket has been closed. but with out solving my problem and with out any solution. still i have packet loss and its really terrible now.

Ticket ID:***

and also i just noticed that i am not able to login to my router as my password has been reset. 

i am really wondering what is happening. why my ticket is closed with out any fix or solution ? it is been more than a week and please look into this and give me a solution ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreejith Sundaresan Nair

Community team: Removed ticket number

ERFD

Hello sreejithnair,

we have created a new job for the department. How do the actual tests via PathPing or WinMTR look like? Feel free to leave some screenshots here.

Best regards Fred

Hello @ERFD , 

I am using cmd promt (pathping) to test the connectivity using ping google.com -t. please find attached screen shot for the same i run today for 4 hours. you can see the counters as well an example for request time out. also the difference between mininum and maximum ping and the average is also totally out of sense.

Test_cmd_ping.JPG

as you can see from the screen shot i am having packet loss and it is almost 275 in count.  Please do the rectification and let me know your status. some times my packet loss goes upto 20-30% and that time it was really hard to work. also if i connect more device to my network it is really terrible. 

I request the team to PLEASE DONT CLOSE THE TICKET WITH OUT HAVING PROPER SOLUTION. last time the technical team closed my ticket with out solution.