abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

new kabel 1000mbit/50 poor upload performance
ultrakorne1
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I just activated and got my kable 1000mbit/50 setup
this is my speed test:

- I m connected via lan cable to the router not on wifi. 
- no other devices are connected
- download is half the speed but the upload is way worst than i had with my VDSL

chrome_z63od3RBKY.pngupstream

image.png

53 Antworten 53
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, we can give you a credit like 50% for it, but actually my colleagues are working on it, sorry.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Maybe it will be better in the following weeks. Today I have seen a news that Vodafone is now connected with the BCIX. 

I just want to cancel the contract at this point:
- the performance are not acceptable
- I get daily disconnects
- customer care and technician on the phone told me that MAYBE the situation will improve in a few month but could not garantee anything.

I am forced those days to use my old vdsl 50/10 which is faster and better than kable, I am sorry I know you guys here are doing what you can but I don't know what to do with 50% credit. To be honest i wont keep this connection if it was free.

I already talked on the phone with the customer service (after being bounced around and losing hours on the phone) and suggested to go to the shop where I did the contract to cancel it.

Claudia

Hello ultrakorne1,

according to the current plan the upload speed should get better in the second half of the year. What did the colleagues from customer service tell you?

Kind regards,

Claudia

they told me that, also that it "should" get better in the second half of the year

This is sadly not good enough for me.

- I am working from home and i lose connection daily, I have problems in my videocalls everyday so i m now using telekom to connect on a second line. I cannot wait half a year and then "Maybe" it will work.

- I need a decent upload to be able to work, so i cannot again use this connection and i m paying for a second connection that works.

- I am trying to cancel my vodafone contract, which even if I am not getting what i pay for and i am not getting a working internet connection seems an impossible task to do. Everyone tells me they cannot do and i get sent from one place to the other. (on the phone they tell me to call another number, the other number to go to the shop, in the vodophone shop they tell me they cannot do it and i should send a letter)

I hope i can get out of this nightmare soon without loosing more countless hours on the phone and writing letters.

I am pretty sure you also cannot help me with that, probably noone can really "cancel a contract" as they try to make it as difficult as possible.
You guys here are cool, is not your fault but understand my frustration being stuck in a contract i cannot use, have to pay another internet connection and spending so much time to try to cancel something i cannot use.

ERFD

Hello ultrakorne1,

we will certainly not terminate the contract publicly here either. This portal is not intended for that. Send us a PN again and we'll see what we can do for you. We take your situation quite seriously.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

thanks, sent you a PM.

Today my upload is 0.78mbit/s

(i think my first PM was not sent, sent one again. Sorry if it is a duplicate)

Tobias

Hey,

until now, my colleagues didnt receive something, what date did you send it to my colleagues?

Regards

Tobias

I sent the mail 01.02.21, i could send you the tracking number if needed but it should arrive those days

(i just sent it on the first of february because i spent about a week calling on the phone, being sent from technical support to customer service, finally to the shop where i did the contract and the shop saidthat they also cannot help and i should send a mail)