abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

new 200mbps cable router (connected, no internet, red blink) - separate thread
Dzynek
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

As indicated in https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/new-200mbps-cable-router-connected-n... I'm opening a separate thread.

I have very similar issue as another person with my router it launches, but no internet connection and red dot blinking. - I checked in two data outputs in my apartment - same result.

Contract is from few days back, and most neighbours have Vodafone, so I assumed it would be like a walk in the park to join your network as well.

I live in Berlin, 12459 - maybe there is some outage?

The helpdesk is not an option for me, as it is fully in German and requires a German number to dial in.

I got some number to technicians, but they also speak German only, and not sure if I understood correctly that they'd arrive today or this month.

Could you please advise? I could send my contract number via PM.

Best regards

3 Antworten 3
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dzynek,

I will be happy to look at your connection and, if necessary, arrange for a technician to be called in. Send me your customer data (name, date of birth, address, customer number) in a private message and let me know here that you have transmitted the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

It changed a bit since technician visit, but still is not optimal.

We have the connection, but during the day (9-17) the connection to the internet breaks every half an hour or so, and restarts for another 15 minutes.

I'll write you a PM in a minute.

Thank you!

Maciej 

Wallace

Hi,

are there problems only via WiFi or also via LAN cable? I can't see any major errors on the line.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!