abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

internet still slow after upgraded to Vodafone CableMax 1000
sharphu
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

hi all, sorry i have to communicate in english. we got package of 400mbit/s from unity media since oct/2019  in meerbusch 40667. first couple of weeks was all ok with download aound wifi speed of 200mbit/s. since may/2020 we found the internet speed was pretty slow and contactly disconnect several time each day. we started to call hotlince in july/2020 with my little german knowledge and lucky the techinician helped out and ordered an on site technical support with subcontractor. however the funny thing happened appointment made on saturday morning at 10:00-14:00. they technician called me around 9:00 and i missed the call therefore he cancelled the visit. then no one ever came to us for the inspection anymore. since last month we found out a special offer of 1000mbit/s and we ordered last friday, got router today and installed it.  it is even worse than previous contact of 400mbit/s. have not contacted customer hotline yet but this is definitey something not right underneath of the ground. 

vodafone its own online testing page can not successfully run this session, with no upload speed.... im using the LAN for this test not wifi.

i hope the technical team would contact me asap to solve this issue, we do need internet pls. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 22.47.16.jpgScreen Shot 2020-10-27 at 22.47.52.jpg

1 Antwort 1
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Good morning Sharpu,

thank you very much for your message. I am very sorry that your connection is not working properly. 😞 I will gladly take a ticket for you. Please be so kind and send me the following data: customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and current cell phone number. Together we will find a solution. 🙂

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!