abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

internet connection lost when i connect to phone and my old labtop
raminehgdr71
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

from the first day, when I connected to the internet especially my phone and old laptop, the internet is turn on and off and I have to disconnect my phone and again connect it in order to access the internet. my new laptop does not have this problem but the phone and the old laptop have this problem. my phone and the old laptop is completely healthy and do not have any problem with other modems.

modem: tg3442de

package: Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable U

5 Antworten 5
raminehgdr71
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I would be glad someone could help me? 

If your New Laptop does not have this problem then its either Hardware or Software problems on your old Laptop/Phone. I dont think this is the right forum to ask for support for these problems, because its most probably not Vodafone's fault. Also, why not upgrade to Windows 10? (if your old laptop's hardware is up to specs ofc) Windows 7 is in its End of Life phase and does not receive any Updates anymore.

it is not only my old laptop. my phone has this problem and it is so annoying. I think because of WPS that my modem includes it and I have disable WPS but it does have any effect. my phone is android 6.0. maybe in my home, someone would like to be connected to my internet but this barrier doe not allowed.

MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello raminehgdr71,

Are you connected to the WLAN or LAN with your old laptop? Have you already contacted our customer support so that we can take a look at your modem values?

Many greetings,

Maria

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi MariaK,

I have contacted WLAN and I have not to try to use Lan. I have sent an email to customer service but they said post your problem in the forum because I cannot speak German. How can I inform to you to check my modem values?

Best,

Zohreh