abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

audio video call not working
Manivannan
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I procured a new vodafone connection from April 2019 (being a vodafone india customer for 15 years). The biggest mistake in life. All hassles from waiting in technical support calls for days, hours in whatsapp chats with support.I will surely write a book and open a blog on it. My problem is i am unable to make audio or video calls on skype, facebook, whatsapp. The connection is so weak that the call gets terminated in seconds and the signal strength totally disappears. Technical support hassles continued for 2 months and directed a thread in forum as last resort. Please find the speed report attached. So, note, the ultimate purpose for my internet connection is to connect with my family back in india. Vodafone Germany is so sweet that it does not happen. Legally, I am entitled to cancel the contract as the problem started in 2 second day from connection procured however its 2 months of hassle for which i pay financially. Please fix or terminate the contract atleast, i can connect with my family through other vendors. My customer number isXXXXXXX. The last ticket number did what closed without resolution

1 Antwort 1
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Manivannan,

I'll try to help out. Are the issues through WiFi or LAN-connection. What results do you get from a speedtest?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!