abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong adapter with home installation
Nathan1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
I am hoping somebody can help.
As you can I see, I do not speak Deutsch yet.
Therefore, I cannot get past the voice recording on the service line.
My issue: I recently purchased cable with the self home installation. As you all are aware, it comes with a F type coax cable and an adapter for outlets that do not have a data plug (f type female).
However, the provided adapter is made for a specific outlet type and does not work on all outlets including mine.
What is the product Vodafone uses to fix this problem?
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hallo,

i am also a non-german speaker and i have the same problem. Two days ago, I ordered a kabel 500mbit/s. Today the parcel arrived and I cannot complete the installation because the adapter provided (DKT COMEGA POF 1-4 KDG Multimedia-Dosenaufsatz) does not work for the connection I have at home. The connections do not coincide. Therefore, the data cable that has to connect the Vodafone router cannot be installed and as a result I dont have internet. 
I would appreciate any help, as I cannot comunicate with the hotline due to barrier language.

càndi

66D75259-FF0E-4E1F-B919-CA03EE3CC0CB.jpeg

CC485AFC-EA2F-44FA-8C1F-97C9040EEAB7.jpeg

A0159E47-2D04-482C-B015-5C4D68A934AA.jpeg

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Nathan1,

what connection did you order and which state are you from? Do you mean the multimedia socket? Feel free to post a picture of it.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hallo,

i am also a non-german speaker and i have the same problem. Two days ago, I ordered a kabel 500mbit/s. Today the parcel arrived and I cannot complete the installation because the adapter provided (DKT COMEGA POF 1-4 KDG Multimedia-Dosenaufsatz) does not work for the connection I have at home. The connections do not coincide. Therefore, the data cable that has to connect the Vodafone router cannot be installed and as a result I dont have internet. 
I would appreciate any help, as I cannot comunicate with the hotline due to barrier language.

càndi

66D75259-FF0E-4E1F-B919-CA03EE3CC0CB.jpeg

CC485AFC-EA2F-44FA-8C1F-97C9040EEAB7.jpeg

A0159E47-2D04-482C-B015-5C4D68A934AA.jpeg