abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Wireless symbol keeps blinking and Internet is regularly Interrupted
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I have  Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable and I have the default kable box (black one) (CBN,  Model: CH7466CE). 

The WiFi icon blinks each 1-2 days, it then becomes stable and then back to blinking. 

I did the internet speed test and I got 50Mbps but the connection is regularly interrupted. I am not even able to do any video call due to this. I am switching to my cellular connection each time to avoid this.

Can you please help ?

thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

The colleagues from customer service have only cancelled the security package. The Internet contract continues to run under the existing conditions.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

24 Antworten 24
Claudia

Hello afares,

I saw you already sent me a private message. In addition to the customer number I will need your name, address and the birth date of the contract partner. Please reply here again after you sent them.

Do you have interruptions with an ethernet connection as well? Did you make a factory reset?

Kind regards,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia, 

Thanks for your answer, I sent the requested information by private message.

I switched to the Internet and Phone 250  and I see an improvement but still the problem exists. Internet interruptions at different times.

No I don't see interrruption with the Ethernet yet. As far as I noticed only Wifi is interrupted.

No i didn't do any factory reset, should i do that? 

regards

Adnan 

afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

Is there anybody that can help here. 

Since months, I am still struggling with my net even after upgrading to 250Mbps..

The speed test gave 26Mbps for download instead of 250Mbps, 30Mbps for upload and 117ms ping.

Continous interrupts and as usual, I am not able to contact your customer service because they simply never respond (automatic robot that is unstable and speaks with itself !!). 

Please look at that or cancel the contract from you side if you are not able to satisfy your customers or provide help to find the problem.  

We are committed to 24 months contracts but that doesnt mean that you are allowed to provide us with low quality internet because we simply pay for that.

Each time I try to contact you to solve any issue, it takes more than one month. That is unbelievable.

regards,

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi afares,

we are here for you and take care of your request. At the moment there is more to do, so it will take some time until you get an answer.

Have you performed a factory reset with the router in the meantime?  Have you adjusted the W-LAN channel in the W-LAN settings, or are these still the default settings?

Best regards, Martin

afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Martin, 

Thank you for your answer, 

I did a factory reset and changed the name of the 5GHz band mode as the default name is the same as the 2.4GHz mode and this could create a conflict in the phone/laptop (per internet forms).

I saw an improvement regarding the interrupts but the speed test is still low (30Mbps for the download using your application). I was getting 50Mbps when I had the 50Mbps pack but when I changed to 250Mbps I got 30Mpbs.. 

Could please look on to that ? 

thanks

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello afares,

can you please test the speed via LAN?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni, 

I just tried with LAN and got 35 for download, 26 for upload and 184ms ping.

regards

adnan

Moni_GK

Hello afares,

the line looks good. Do you measure directly at the router or do you still have your own hardware behind our device?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Moni,

I tried on Macbook, Windows Laptop, TV and iPhone and results is same.

I have just the router that came from you, no additional hardware.

How can I measure directly in the router ? I am 1 meter from it.

But even if I am connected to Wifi or through the router, shouldn't I get 250Mbps ? or are we paying to get the speed in the main station ?

We can argue that the Wifi speed might not be as fast as the cable speed but it shouldnt be 30% of the full speed.  A speed degradation down to 200Mbps would be acceptable when using Wifi but not lower.

As you know also, phones and new laptops doesnt come anymore with network cables so the internet should work properly on WIFI again with slight degradation.

Thanks for the support but I hope that this will be fixed soon I have the issue since months.

regards

Adnan