abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wifi is not working at home but ethernert yes
JonathanR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I tried to contacth vodafone through this number 0800 5266 625 but I am not speaking german so I can not go through the German robot to talk with someone.

12. August the wifi stopped working but if i connect my computer with the ethernet wire works. So I managed to go through the router configurations options and I activated the guest wifi and it works but not the main wifi.

I was using since 12 august the guest wifi until yesterday than suddenly stop working.

I went again through the router configurations options. I disable and enable guest wifi, main wifi, change password, change channel, restart router. Still not wifi and home.

I can only have internet through ethernet but not wifi. So if someone please could contact me and help me. I believe it is a router problem.

Thanks

Dr.Jonathan Rodriguez Fernandez

4 Antworten 4
maxee
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey, Jonathan.

That does sound like a weird issue to me.

Have you tried restoring the default configuration (completely resetting) on the router? That could potentially help with this issue.

Greetings, maxee.

Ich habe dir geholfen? Ein Däumchen nach oben wäre cool.

Hi Maxee,

You meant, manufacture values, pressing the reset button in the router?

This is the last thing I did not try. Because I though will be the extreme case, I guess. I can try it when I will arrive at home. I tried reset everything else wifi and so on. but not manufacture values.

thanks

Hi Maxee,

The manufacture restarted works.

Thanks

Hey, Jonathan.

Glad to hear that this attempt has fixed the WiFi issue!

Have a nice day.

Greetings, maxee.

Ich habe dir geholfen? Ein Däumchen nach oben wäre cool.