abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wifi Router needs replacement
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

My WiFi router is faulty and gets disconnects frequently. Its being in use for past 5 years and now it needs to be replaced. I tried resetting it but it still gives the same problem.

Please advise how to proceed with the replacement

24 Antworten 24
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello FelixAntick,

we already have your data from a previous thread. The modem data looks fine, so I made a task for the replacement. The device should arrive next week.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

I was on vacation hence the late reply. Even after replacing the router the problem remains the same, there is frequent disconnection if internet over Wifi and LAN cable also.

kindly advise if this problem can be solved immediately as uts impacting my home office 

thanks,

felix

pRo-Marco

Hi FelixAntick,

I have resynchronized the modem once. Currently the modem is not spitting out many values.

Kind regard

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

Can you please tell me what this resynchronization of the Modem means for me..? Would my problem be solved ...or frequent diaconnection..?

Thanks,

Felix

pRo-Marco

Hi FelixAntick,

it just means that I have reconnected the modem to our infrastructure. However, I still do not get any measurement results, so I would like to send out a new modem. In that case, I'd like to send a new model of the current generation, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

Hello Team,

I did receive a new modem last month (though it was a old model) it also has the same problem. 

I think its a problem with the line. You can try sending me a new model modem and we can give a try.

Thanks,

Felix

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi FelixAntick,

we made the exchange. You will get a router of the current generation. Please connect it as usual and send the old device back to us.

Best regrads, Martin.

Hi,

I have installed the new router that I had got from you. Will check it for some days and let you know if the intermittent disconnection problem happens again. 

I also need to know the default parental password assigned for my television channels. I have multiple channels that request me to enter the parental password.

thanks,

felux

Manu

Hi FelixAntick,

please let us know how the new router works.

I'll send you the PIN for the TV via PM. If it doesn't work then, please let me know.

Best regards, Manu