abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why did Vodafone took 100 euro from my account
Radomir
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I want to know if anybody from Vodafone can contact me who speaks English. I have contract 200 Mbs download (180Mbs is guaranteed, but I never had that), ping is huge so talking over the internet or play video games is impossible. Internet was very slow, I have done some testing over Vodafone website, I had 2Mbs, 4Mbs, and contract is 200Mbs. So I called your phone support, no one speaks English, I was told to choose English language on IVR, but there is no option to choose English language, your agents are rude and have 0 soft skill, I was working as Help Desk agent and I know how one Help Desk should work, especially when you are talking with end customer. When I wanted to speak with Supervisor I was told that all of them are on meeting, of course that is impossible, because you need to have TL or Sup on a floor, so I said that your Agent is lying to me and that I will wait, he put me on hold for 40 minutes and then hang up, that is very unprofessional. Just to clarify I called Vodafone help desk at least 10 times, in all cases no one spoke English, when I asked is there anyone who speaks English I was told no, there is no one, and of course that is impossible, in other words from your company I have got very national thing in terms you speak German or don’t call us. I am aware that I am living in Germany and I should speak German, and I am learning it, but Vodafone is Global Company, you should behave like that.
So my friend called Vodafone for me and he told that internet is slow in my house (Yes I have done 1st level trouble shooting, I turn off and on router, my lap top was connected with cable, etc etc) Agent from Vodafone told my friend that if tech comes and all is fine, I will be charged with 100 euros, and I said OK, let him come.
So I went home and checked and everything was working fine, I never had internet like that, now that is too much coincidence, but again it was at 14h in middle of week when no one is home so it works, I have problem in evenings after 18h until midnight and on weekends, so I called your call center again and told agent to cancel technician, she said that she did it, and I said ok, Few hours later, your tech is calling me telling me that he is in front of my apartment. And I said but I cancel you, he said no I have work order, and I was like, ok when you are there check lines and everything, so I called my wife to check is she home, she was home, but no one ringed at my door, there was no tech.
On next month bill there was 100 euro taken from my account, but you did nothing.
Then I called again and I was told that he was here at my address, but he was not, my wife was at home, and I was with my son to doctors, 50 meters from home, no one came.
I was working as a VoIP Engineer so I know that you can check who I call, when and what I have spoken with whom.

Please investigate and return my money because I did everything that asked for it. Even when I called in December, one of my very nice agents told me that currently in my area internet is overbooked and will be better in March so I waited for March, but it is not better, on top of all you took 100 euro from mine account without checking anything.
Thank you,
Radomir

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Radomir,

I'd like to take a look at this to see what I can do for you.

Will you please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a private message?

Please let me know here again when the PM is out.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Manu

Hi Radomir,

I'd like to take a look at this to see what I can do for you.

Will you please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a private message?

Please let me know here again when the PM is out.

Radomir
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

PM Sent

ERFD

Hello, Radomir,

I refunded you the lump sum. The order was already wrongly stopped.

Can you limit the period for the disturbances more exactly? When do you start and when are the values normal again? I put your modem in Monitoring. The way it looks, there is an irradiation on 834 MHz. Maybe it also depends on the CGN.

Best regards Fred

Radomir
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

So I was not at home in the past few days. This morning I turned on the internet and at 11:45h (Sunday 30.06.2019) I was not able to talk over the internet, the download was showing 115Mbs (but when I checked with Vodafone it was 200, and then again with speed test it was 108Mbs), but talking over the internet was not possible. 

I work over internet and stable connection is very very important for me, but I dont have it. When I want to participate in conference call, its immposible for someone to understand me, and I can not understan anyone. Line is braking all the time

ERFD

Hello, Radomir,

can you please leave the modem at the port? So we have unfortunately no data, in order to evaluate something 😞

Best regards Fred

Radomir
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

So money is still not back on my account...

Internet is slow on evenings and weekends, but whenever you want to talk over internet it is not possible, its always slow, delay, not working properly, when I use 4G its working fine, I have also tried on my cell to connect to 2.4 and 5Ghz.

just to make clear, when I am downloading sometimes its 15Mbs speed sometimes 210Mbs, but talking is impossible.

I work from home, I have a lot of conference calls and its breaking all the time, In Serbia I worked in small company us 20 were connected on 100Mbs and it was working fine,  now I am alone on 200Mbs and its breaking...

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Radomir,

please wait until your next bill.

Regards

Jens