abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

What to do with this poor internet connection?
glbong42
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have complained so many times in the past but nothing is improved.  I have always a problem with my internet connection that it always drop, and not it is completely not working.  Most days it drops always every 30 minutes.  This affects so much my job because I work from home.  Imagine paying for this contract but getting a poor service.   At some point I have to complain again because nothing has changed.  To vodafone, I really want to cancel this contract.  I was with Telekom before and I could not remember an issue that leads me to complain.  If you want more customer and success in business, you have to provide a good service here.

4 Antworten 4
glbong42
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

By the way I am writing this post using my mobile data because the internet again drops.  On weekdays I need it for work, on weekends I need it for streaming. But it is dropping constantly and instead of relaxing, it is making me stress.

Can you please check what is the real problem here?  Ever since I sign up 1 year ago, this problem is constantly here.

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi glbong42,

I checked the connection, but can't find any problems. Maybe the router has a problem. Is it okay for you, that we replace it?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

If you check the log (which I believe you can), you will see down times and regular disconnections.

If you think the router has problems, it is okay for me replacing it.

pRo-Marco

I can see the disconnects in the logs, but without problems on the line. The new modem will arrive soon. Please send the old one back within 2 weeks with the return-paper Please also let me know if the new ones works better!

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!