abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone router reboots every 30-60 minutes while Phone signal blinking red
inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello! I've been having an issue with my internet connection for very long time. Sometimes the router works fine, all indicators flash white, no issues. However, frequently, the Phone indicator starts blinking red. The internet connection still works at that period, however, the router reboots every 30-60 minutes when this blinking takes place. This is very irritating especially if that happens during an important zoom meeting.

• What contract do you have? Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? Vodafone TG3442DE
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device ? Rental device
  • Which error occurs? There is no connection. The router intermitently blinks red
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? WLAN
  • Which browser do you normally use? Chrome
  • What operating system do you have on your computer? Windows
  • Start and period of the disruption  From time to time since the start of the contract
19 Antworten 19
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi inplay,

we will give the ordeer to our technicians and they will call you to arrange an appointment.

Which phone number will be best to reach you? Please send a private message  again with the data.

Best regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

I have received a call today from an unknown number, that could have been the technician. I tried to call back but the person on the other side of the line was not able to speak any English so I could hardly clarify if that was technician or not. Can we do something with this?

This entire story with my internet has been taking very long, my internet has not been working properly for months.

As an alternative, could you maybe explain me how I could shutdown the contract ahead of time? It seems to be an easier option as all this is getting too long, unbelievable, I can not work with the internet like this.

Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello,

I understand you're upset. We can also make an appointment for you. What times would suit next week, we always have slots available from 8-11am, 11-14pm, 2-5pm and 5-8pm. When does it suit you?

You can cancel in writing here:

Vodafone Deutschland GmbH

Kundenservice

99116 Erfurt

Of course, we don't want that to happen. Once the technician has been there, it will work again.

We will also be happy to look at a credit note afterwards.

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day!

Thank you for your assitance. I think the best time slot for me is 8-11am, 5-8pm is also fine (depending on the day). Can we set for 16.06 (Thursday ) at 8-11am slot?

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi inplay,

I have just sent the order to the technicians. I have entered the appointment for Thursday, between 08 - 11 o'clock.

Best regards, Martin

inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your assitance, I received today the confirmation messages.

However, unfortunately, I would like to cancel the appointment since I was tested positive for covid yesterday (the worst luck ever). As soon as I recover and receive a negative test, I will write here again and we agree on a new date, if you do not mind. I apologize for any inconviniences this cancellation may cause.

Wallace

Hey,

this is really bad timing on the virus. I cancelled the appointment.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards

Wallace

inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day!

For some reason the Internet connection was quite stable for the last 5 months but recently the reboots have returned and it is again impossible to use the Internet. Could you please arrange an appointment for a technician to come and have a look at the router?

ERFD

Hello inplay,

unfortunately, there is no one-to-one support at this point. Please contact one of the other contact channels so that they can take a closer look at your connection.

Regards Fred

inplay
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello!

I tried to call your support service center but got stock in endless automatic replies since my German is not perfect and I was not able to absolutely everything the robot was asking me about and finally get through it to a real competent person.

Maybe it is possible to set up an appointment here, in this discussion?

If absolutely not, then it seems for me the only option left is to cancel the contract since the Internet is unusable. Could you please tell me how I could do that because I did not find a correspnding option in My Vodafone section.