abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone cable internet does not work most of time ( DoS Attack) [English]
hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Cable.

Hello,

I have 500 Mbps connection and it is horribly slow or not connecting most of the time, intially i thought it was due to wifi network issue so i changed the wifi name and password as well as channels mentioned in Vodafone site, After all these 1 hour of time invested, internet worked for 5 min and then it was same slow network issue. therefore i loged into router and checked in logs to find that firewall is blocking  - denial of service attacks (DoS attack). I have attached the screens of the issue i am facing. Sorry that my German is very poor to explain these over telephone.

for surprice Netflix and youtube works fine once after it is gets connected, whatsapp and browsing is very bad and not reliable i am unable to work from home due to this network issue.

Even speed test site shows latency error even if it connects to internet and it is very very slow. Please solve this issue asap.

Thanks

Hariharan Rajsekaran

Edit: @hari49 Post moved in to the correct board.

11 Antworten 11
hari49
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Okay i understand now. If the issue is with home network will the technical person correct it ? because he is anyways charging me 99,50 Euro.

As i said we will wait and see till the new router arrives. I feel there might have been some issue while the City people upgraded the Heat pipe in celler 1 week ago. Will the Celler cable issue comes under vodafone or Myself ?

Thanks

Hari

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello hari49,

a fault in the home network won't be fixed by a technician. The colleague is a line technician.

I didn't understand your last question. There are no known errors on the line and in the vicinity.

According to your PM you want to wait for the Fritzbox. Then please wait until it is there and test it again.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!