abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station reboots often
AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey!

My Vodafone Station is rebooting 1-2 times a day and I do not have access to internet for 5-10 minutes because of slow start. It often happens during video/audio calls and makes them very uncomfortable. Is it possible to get a replacement or solve the issue somehow else?

Thanks!

20 Antworten 20
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AlexeyR,

There is no return path interference on the port at the moment. What exactly are the current disturbances? Please leave the signal values from your private modem here. We would like to have a look at it.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Fred! Please find the image attached

screencapture-192-168-0-1-2021-01-19-10_25_17.png

AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Looks like something is happened today and I had many reboots almost every two hours.

AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Any update? Here it is another screenshot of the signal level

screencapture-192-168-0-1-2021-01-21-12_19_59.png

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello AlexeyR,

currently the line looks good. How does it look for you? Do you still notice disturbances?

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi! Yes, router still reboots 2-3 times a day and after few hours of uptime packet loss rate goes up to 5-10%

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello AlexeyR,

I have created another order for this and sent it to the colleagues. They will take a closer look at the line again, because there is an interfering signal here.

Many greetings, Martin

Hello again! The issue is still present. The router reboots 3-4 times a day. It does not look like there are any changes happening. Could I request a router replacement? Thanks!

Tobias

Hey,

well, the main problem with the line interfering signal still occurs, but the device also got reboots etc, we could try to swap the device at first, and after that we could give that signalproblem to my colleagues if you want, does it sound okay for you?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
AlexeyR
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sounds great, thanks!