abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station problem
internet_user
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I lost access to the internet at around 18:00 yesterday. I tried pinging the router, but it failed. Apparently, the IP address lease had expired and I got a self-assigned IP (169.x.x.x). Looks like the DHCP server has been down since then. I tried assigning the address manually (i.e. 192.168.0.100) and the router was reachable. However, when I tried logging in at http://192.168.0.1 to check what the issue was, I would get "Invalid username or password", which is strange since I hadn't changed the password. I also tried resetting the router to the factory settings multiple times, but to no avail. I did double-check the password, it was correct.

The device is technicolor cga4233de. Both the Internet and Phone lights are glowing white. Is there anything else I could try?

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi internet_user,

I´m glad to read that everything is ok now. Hope it will stay so 😉

If not, you know where to find us.

I think I can close this thread for the technician has solved it by replacing the router.

Best Regards, Manu

@playforvoices Da Du ja in Deinem Thread mit Claudia in Kontakt stehst, denke ich, dass sich bei Dir auch bald eine Lösung ergibt.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
playforvoices
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, exactly the same problem here. I lost connection today 6:45 in the morning. No DHCP lease from the Vodafone Station. If I give my PC a manual address in the network, so I can reach the Station but aren't able to login. Also, a reset didn't work. The factory reset login simply didn't work.

Hier nochmal in Deutsch. Heute früh gegen 6:45 Uhr keine Verbindung zur Vodafone Station möglich. Sie vergibt keine DHCP Adressen mehr. Den PC per manueller Adresse ins Netz gebracht, dann war die Station zu erreichen. Allerdings kein Login möglich. Das gleiche Problem nach dem kompletten Reset der Station.

Das Teil dürfte wohl damit hinüber sein. Eventuell ist da ein Firmware Update schiefgelaufen?

Bitte um Hilfe für dieses Problem.

--M.

Manu

Hi internet_user,

I like to look at the connection, I need your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a PM.

Let me know here again when the message is sent.

Many greetings, Manu

@playforvoices mach bitte einen eigenen thread auf, dann schauen wir auch nach Deiner Station

Hi Manu,

I've just sent a PM.

@ManuDanke Dir. Habe schon eine PM mit allen wichtigen Daten an Claudia geschickt. Hoffe, das ist auch okay. 🙂

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello internet_user,

at your connection some signal values do not fit any more, so a technician has to have a look at it.

Please send me a PN with your mobile phone number and the information if you can access the house system.  

Many greetings, Martin

Hi Martin,

Sent a PM.

Wallace

Hi,

the technician is informed and will contact you soon.

Regards

Wallace

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the issue is now resolved.

A technician came over today. He checked the signal and it didn't look good. So we went downstairs to the basement where he replaced a part in the distribution box. This normalized the signal, but unfortunately, didn't fix the original issue. Apparently, the problem was in the router itself, since when it got replaced everything went back to normal.

Thanks again for all your help.

@playforvoices I hope your issue is resolved soon as well.