abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station Packet Lost Problem
ArunVarma
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I got new Vodafone station router after upgrading my contract to Giganet speed before 2 months. Everything was fine. But since yesterday, I am facing very stange issue. In wifi, my connection is getting lost for sometime and again reestablished after that. This is happening so often. Then I checked in LAN connection. Same problem appeared. I logged in to the router and diagnos it by pinging to www.google.com. Packets are getting lost in between. (Screenshot is attached) I am not sure where is the issue. Either router or connection? Can anybody help me? I am not able to concentrate on my work.

Regards,

Arun.

10 Antworten 10
ArunVarma
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

HelloAgain, 

So i saw a template in which I should create a post for any fault. So here it is. Following are the answers.

• Welchen Vertrag hast Du? (z.B. Internet + Telefon 100)
    • Ich habe beide Verträge. Gigakombi.
  • Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? (z.B. Hitron)
    • Modem
  • Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät?
    • Leih-Gerät
  • Welcher Fehler tritt auf? (Geschwindigkeit zu gering; Packetloss) Schick dazu auch Screenshots von Speedtests (mit Datum und Uhrzeit) und Tracerts/ Pingplotter-Messungen bei Packetloss oder Ping-Problemen
    • Mit PacketLoss.
    • Speed.jpg
    • PacketLoss.jpg
    • DownStream.jpgUpstream.png
  • Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? (LAN; WLAN; zusätzlicher Router; PowerLAN)
    • LAN
  • Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? (z.B. Firefox)
    • Chrome/ Microsoft EDGE
  • Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? (z.B. Windows)
    • Windows 10
  • Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend)
    • Seit gestern
  • Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox.
    • Upload Oben
  • In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du?
    • RheinLand-Palatinate ( Höhr-Grenzhausen)
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello ArunVarma,

if your request is not yet processed, please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number via PN .

After that, please leave a feedback here, then we will look at it with pleasure.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your message. I have created ticket so many times after this post. Everytime they say, there is no issue in the network and closed the ticket. Once Vodafone arranged the visit of technician but technician got ill and could not manage to visit. I also did not bother because after christmas it was working fine But since starting of this week  packet lost problem again started. I created the ticket twice in last 3 days. Now vodafone is sending technician tomorrow. I will update you as soon as I will get new information from technician. 

Thanks and Regards,

Arun 

Martin59

Hi ArunVarma,

Please keep us informed as soon as the technician has visited you.

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Martin,

Vodafone technician visited me. I showed him screen shots of the network packet loss from the 'Ping-Plotter' application. He added one more extra connector in the router (photo is attached).

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-09 at 13.31.26.jpeg

He also told that this router may have the problem and so many people is complaining about it on vodafone forum. He then said, if I face the problem again in 2 weeks make the call again. So today It again happened twice. I am not sure, what should I do now? I was happy with kabel deutchland for the first three years of my contract with 400 mbps speed. Since I upgrade my contract to 1000 mbps max speed, I am having lots of issues. I am not able to work from home anymore. I have to connect to mobile data via hotspot. Please help me out.

Thanks And Regards,

Arun

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I can gladly take a look at the connection 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias,

I have sent you a private message with my data which you have asked for. Looking forward to some resolution of my problem.

Thanks and regards,

Arun Varma

Claudia

Hello ArunVarma,

the technician left a note that you consider buying a Fritzbox. He also mentioned a problem the colleagues from the third level works on, which is disconnects with a certain set of surrounding conditions. Those conditions fit with your access, now the question is if you have disconnects or "only" packetloss.

Please also send a new Pingplotter that you made via ethernet connection now that the technician checked the line. Do you only have trouble with Google? If you noticed the Packetloss with other applications, please use them as the Pingplotter destination.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, I was told by the technician that there are some work going on third level. But I never had frequently disconnect issue. It happned, If I am reminding it correctly, once or twice only in last 2-3 months. But packet loss was so frequentely. Somedays it happens whole day so many times, some days it happens 2 or 3 times only and some days there is no single packet loss. I am not sure but may be it happens because of so many simultaneous connection to the vodafone station (like 2 systems, 1 tv and 2 mobiles). 

Regarding issue with 'google.com' pinging. I normally run the ping plotter and start working on my work. Whenever I face connection issue or page is not loading then i looked in to ping plotter application and I can see red lines in to the pinging ( showing pakcet loss). So it does not matter with google or anything else. As I am not able to connect to my company's network on the same time.

One more thing, I never receieved 1000 mbps speed in my connection, though I have plan of the same. Whenever I check, It always shows me around 500 mbps. For me its also fine ( though ideally it should not) as far as there is no packet loss or connection issue.

Regarding Fritzbox, you are right, technician asked to me look for the fritzbox option. But that is not the solution. Vodafone provided me the router which should work, or they should not give any router in the first hand. I am sure, fritzbox is very good product and it will work out but having a kabel connection, it will cost me around 235€ for new, which is too much. 

Thanks and Regards,

Arun Varma