Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon Kabel

Siehe neueste

Vodafone Station No Internet DOCSIS Offline

cgcanpolat
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

First off all, I'm sorry that I don't speak German, as I'm a foreigner who has recently moved to Germany. 

I signed an internet contract with Vodafone and got my Vodafone Station last week. I set up everything as instructed, but I have no internet. For internet connection on the router, the red dot is blinking all the time but can't find internet. Also when I go to the adminpanel, DOCSIS is always offline. I could use the internet a few times but it keeps disconnecting and it makes working from home nearly impossible. 

I've tried to call the hotline but since I don't speak German at all, I couldn't talk to anyone. 

I've made some research on the internet and learned that a technician needs to come over and take care of the issue. 

Can someone please help me regarding my problem? I'd appreciate it. 

Thank you.

Mehr anzeigen
1 Antwort 1
Wallace

Hi,

I like to look at the line. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen