abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station No Internet DOCSIS Offline
cgcanpolat
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

First off all, I'm sorry that I don't speak German, as I'm a foreigner who has recently moved to Germany. 

I signed an internet contract with Vodafone and got my Vodafone Station last week. I set up everything as instructed, but I have no internet. For internet connection on the router, the red dot is blinking all the time but can't find internet. Also when I go to the adminpanel, DOCSIS is always offline. I could use the internet a few times but it keeps disconnecting and it makes working from home nearly impossible. 

I've tried to call the hotline but since I don't speak German at all, I couldn't talk to anyone. 

I've made some research on the internet and learned that a technician needs to come over and take care of the issue. 

Can someone please help me regarding my problem? I'd appreciate it. 

Thank you.

2 Antworten 2
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I like to look at the line. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have the exact same issue. Can you please help me in this regard? How did you solve this issue?