abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Kabel not working since 2-3 days.
GauthamR
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

Hope you are all well.

I have no internet connection for the past 2-3 days, and its making the situation really difficult as I have to work from home. Can someone please help me with this?

Connection: Vodafone Kabel Red 1000

I'll be happy to provide more information. 

Best regards,

Gautham

53 Antworten 53
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi GauthamR,

sure, we can do that.please give me a reply in a few days, okay?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco,

The internet has gone down again right now, this is heavily disrupting my work, this has been going on for almost more than a week, and with such unstable internet, its making my situation worse, and Im ending up paying for hotspot more and more.

Please provide a solution for this.

Best,
Gautham

pRo-Marco

Hi GauthamR,

there was no interuption today. Do you have an exact time? What did the lights on the modems were like?

Kind regards

Marco

The LEDs are all stable white, and I still don't have any internet.  The exact time was around 11:30 AM today.

The internet is going off, and comes back on, there is too much disruption 😞 Like I said earlier, I've also checked with the neighbours and they also have a similar problem, its not just me.

I'm not sure if its router problem or something else, when it internet goes off, it either shows phone LED blinking red, or everything is stable white.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello GauthamR,

I have just had a look at the connection. There is currently an interference signal active in your catchment area. Our colleagues are already working on the containment, but unfortunately I can't give you a date for completion at the moment.

I have created an order for you so that you will be informed about the completion.

Best regards, Martin

Hello Martin,

Thank you for looking into this and creating a ticket, but then it would be nice to know how long will this issue last? The similar ticket was created last time, and was closed without any solution. Again right now the internet has gone down.

It has been more than a week since we had constant disruptions, my work is being disrupted really bad, and is causing issues to me, please understand the situation. It would be really helpful if we can get this sorted ASAP, else give the option to terminate the contract right away so I can find another provider because I have been beyond patient with Vodafone, and I can't afford to go on like this anymore.

Best,

Gautham

Claudia

Hello GauthamR,

due to the nature of the return path disrupter it's hard to estimate when it can be solved. The colleagues are still searching for the source of the disrupter.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

this is really bad, could you please terminate my contract right away? I am trying to cancel my contract and it is only being renewed without my consent.

Please terminate my contract, my work is horribly impacted, this just cannot go on.

Best,

Gautham

Another day with no internet 😞

do you mind atleast giving some alternate solution? or I get reimbursed for the time lost?