abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Kabel - POOR connection
rbd81
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

Forgive me for the English - I am yet proficient enough in German to properly write this message.

But I am SO frustrated with you. For the past several MONTHS already, I've been experiencing a fluctuating network connection, ranging from completely no connection to 20kbps on what is supposed to be a 20Mbit connection.

I've been running a monitor on my computer for the past days, to see that every few minutes the connection completely dies and restores. Where is your active monitoring? Why is no one taking care of this problem? Unfortunately I cannot even call the help center due to language barrier. And still, I am a paying customer since April 2016 and I don't think this is the kind of service you should be providing.

If you can't provide appropriate service and get this problem solved, please just say so and help me terminate this contract (which is about to expire anyways), and I'll find a provider that does.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi rbd81,

I have deposited the credit note for you and it will be deducted from your next invoice.

Have a nice day, Regards,

Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Manu

Hi rbd81,

what device did you plug in? The router from us or your own?

Can you please post the signal values of the router?

Are the interruptions at certain times or does it not matter at which time of day?

Best Regards, Manu

rbd81
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Manu,

The router is from you, Fritz!Box 6360 Kabel (KDG).

Interruptions occur throughout the day. There are moments when its fine, but mostly it goes up and down, or when it works it is just extremely extremely slow.

I live in 10245.

Manu

Hi rbd81,

would you please send me your name, address and customer number in a private message?

Then I can see if there is something wrong with the signal.

Best Regards, Manu

Manu

Hi, 

thanks for your message. 

The router has been online for more than 6 days now. Have you noticed any impairments?

Best Regards, Manu

rbd81
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Manu,

The same issue persists - VERY poor performance issues are constant. Youtube / Spotify is stuck every few seconds and I basically just use my LTE package the whole time.

Perhaps its just the router that has WiFi performance problems, I don't know - and to be honest it doesnt matter: all the equipment is provided by Vodafone and it is not the service and performance I expect to receive for such high costs. Therefore, please issue a cancellation to my contract before it renews.

Thanks

Manu

Hi rbd81,

I have once again checked the connection range very carefully. Your router is ok, there is a too high load in the area.

Therefore it comes to impairments in the bandwidth.

At the moment I can't say when the work will be finished.

Best Regards, Manu

rbd81
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Manu,

Thanks for your answer. Maybe that's the case - I don't know, but I am unsatisfied with paying more than 30EUR a month for a service that doesnt work. So, I still ask to have my contract terminated when it expires (I think April 2019) instead of being renewed. I will then find another provider.

Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,

Manu

Hi rbd81,

I have another idea. I can credit you half the monthly fee due to the fault. If you still want to cancel, then we need a written cancellation from you.

Address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Kundenservice

99116 Erfurt

The problem is expected to be solved by the end of April 2019. The technicians have updated this in the last days.

Best Regards, Manu

rbd81
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Manu,

Thanks for your reply. I of course would accept that you discount the price in half. Espescially since the internet is just not properly usable at all times, for over 4 months now.

I will wait to see what happens in around April and decide whether to extend the contract regardless.

I sent you my personal details via PN. Please send me a confirmation that it has been done.

Thanks