abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Internet service contract breach
AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Referenznummer 6660709#5d10173#|

Vodafone is still in constant breach of contractual obligation, offering 30Mbps download speed on a 1Gbps contract.

I have called you multiple times, been to your shops, and sent you a physical cancelation letter.

I just want you to cancel my contract, you are unable to fullfil it, so why are you making this so difficult? I am constantly having issues at work because of this.

Please cancel my subscription, as requested in the mail sent, and referenced here.

Thank you,

Andrei.

17 Antworten 17
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @AndreiE,

well, its not that easy to cancel the subscription, at first, we try to gonna help you in that case,- you say something like you just can get 30MBit, how did you test it? What kind of device did you use to try that?

So, i offer you a technician in the other thread, but you cant give a german number, but we cant send a technician when we didnt get appointment 😕

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias,

Many of my neighbors have been able to cancel their subscription for this very same reason. Why do I need to provide a German number? I have Dutch and Romanian phone numbers both with Vodafone for that matter.

I will send you a German number, you can send a technician to find out exactly what I've been proving with the speed tests: Vodafone Germany does not abide by the contract I am paying for, and is offering me 30Mbps download, 1Mbps upload on a 1Gbps contract.

I have tested directly connected to the router by cable. All of my neighbors connected to Vodafone have the same problem and everyone is canceling their subscription. I guess you like making foreigners' lives as difficult as possible.

Claudia

Hello AndreiE,

I made the task for the technician, as far as I know the information that a German phone number is needed is outdated. The colleagues should call you in the next days to make the appointment. If not, please reply here again.

Regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Claudia,

I've not been contacted yet, but I did manage to talk to one of your collagues who actually spent some time to check the issues I have, agreed that we are not getting the service we are paying for, and agreed to cancel our subscription.

Here is once again another speed test from a few minutes ago: https://www.speedtest.net/result/11038700183
87Mbps Download, 3Mbps Upload on a 1Gbps contract.

Earlier I tried to upload a file and my whole connection got starved by that one upload (all of my connections failed). I had to stop it, of course. I simply can not do my job because of Vodafone. I am doing my end - paying monthly, with no delays. Why are you not doing yours - providing the service as mandated by the contract?

I have not yet received the termination email or physical mail, can you please confirm the date when our contract will end and re-send that termination email?

Thank you,
Andrei.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi AndreiE,

When did you supposedly discuss the termination over the phone?

Apart from the cancellation in November 2020, nothing else has been confirmed.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for yet again not trusting your customers. I did not "supposedly" get approval on termination, but actually received that confirmation via phone on the 1st of March. You should be able to easily check that, since all phone conversations are recorded and saved. If you don't have access to that please feel free to escalate this issue to you manager/director who can access it.

I am honestly just kindly asking you to confirm the termination so I can get on with my job and life. Your colleagues from technical support are refusing to call my non German numbers (Vodafone Europe) numbers and they keep sending me here, while yoy keep sending me to talk to them. You have me in a loop and at this point I think this is just intentional in order to shut me up.

No worries, I will call again myself tomorrow, as again Vodafone is unable to fulfill the contract I am paying for.

Is there anyone in customer support at Vodafone that actually cares about customers?

Thanks,

Andrei.

Stephan

Hi AndreiE,

I'm afraid I have to ask because I can't confirm anything you write here.

Not every conversation is recorded either. As already written: apart from the November 2020 notice, nothing else has been confirmed to you.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Stephan,

I added the reference number in my first reply, you can definitely check all the details related to my account, and you can definitely check all the issues in the area and all the reports from other customers.

In an email I've just received, Vodafone is telling me in writing that there are indeed service distruptions, but still you do not want to close my contract.

So I am asking again: if you can not fullfill your end of the agreement, why am I paying? All of the people on my street have the same issue (you should also be able to see this if you look at discussions for Hedwig-Porschutz-Str), you can't possibly tell me that this is my fault.

Can you please escalate this issue to your manager?

I've been going around in circles between your technical department and this forum. As I've said before: please feel free to send a technician if you don't believe me (or don't want to check that everyone in this area is having the same issue). I can't give you a German phone number because I don't have one, and I have no contractual obligation to have a German number, while Vodafone does have a contractual obligation to provide me the service I am paying for: 1Gbps, not 30Mbps. 

You are unable to fix this issue because most likely you don't have enough backbone capacity for the number of contracts you've sold in this area. This is not something any techinian can fix, unplugging and plugging the router will not add more capacity to your backbone. But again - please feel free to send someone, I am always home, trying to work. 

You are refusing to do the bare minimum here, you're just bouncing me between different phone numbers, physical mail addresses and forum links hoping that at some point I will just shut up.

Can I please talk to someone who is customer focused and willing to listen to me?

AndreiE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Exactly as I thought, your colleagues confirmed there is not enough backbone capacity in this area. You are alao providing me misleading information: the ticket says "months", but in a message on Facebook your colleagues told me there is no real date.

https://kabel.vodafone.de/t/z7Grfza0ejRIa1vL81Ftr6SFw21eGOpr_wZjv9NykYo

Now I ask you again: please close my subscription as soon as possible. You have confirmed you can not meet your contractual obligation.

This circus needs to end, please let me who I can talk to in order to get this done.