abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone DSL cable not connected
Ahmed730
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

Hey, I'd really appreciate any response in English if possible.

I have shifted to a new apartment and moved my Vodafone connection to the new apartment. My Easybox is not working When I plugged in the LAN cable as in the video I always got stuck on the "Please plug the DSL cable into the dedicated DSL port on EasyBox" page with the "continue button" grey whereas I have already plugged in the DSL cable. I asked the Vodafone Facebook page they earlier said that they booked a technician appointment for me and I will receive a message soon with the date. But now after 10 days I still don't have a technician's appointment message.  Today I contacted them again and they replied that your line is switched and please try to activate the modem. But it still gives me the same message.

What should I do? I need help, please. Thanks in advance 

The other call said it would be this way till my router was activated 3 days after. So I waited and tried again, and still keep getting the same screen with no continuity.

The DSL is plugged in, I can't get any answers through support, and there's been no response to my ticket. Its also giving me the same screen with no progress if I try using LAN.

Can anyone help me with this? I have had no internet in 2 weeks and can't find a solution. 

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Ahmed730,

im sorry that your landline is not working properly.

The "please plug the DSL Cable" ... message implies that the router does not get a dsl-signal.
Has a technician been in your appartment? What did he say?

Feel free to send me a private message with your customerinfo (customernumber / mobilenumber)

Therefore please click on my name/avatar -> then "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

I'll have a look into this.

Best regard,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!