abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone DSL - No Signal - Unable to reach customer support
K-Ng
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have no DSL signal for 2 weeks now. I've tried to contact Vodafone customer support via phone and reached one English speaker. She asked me to call back again after 6 hours if it does not work. I've done so, many times and most of the time I was not able to reach any supporter (waiting music for so long). Once I've reached one, he didn't speak English.

I've filled a contact form through a website in English and someone came back to me asking to write it in German. I did so with my colleague's help but there was no response.

Does anyone know what to do in this case? Due to my work, I need Internet connection from my house everyday. And this does not work for me at all.

Thank you,

KN

3 Antworten 3
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @K-Ng,

i'm sorry. Since when are you waiting for an answer via email?

Sometimes it takes longer.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @Norman, thanks for your info.

I've finally been able to reach a English speaker and was given a hotspot device, but I'm used up the data given. One technician came to my house 2 weeks ago but the problem has not been solved yet. I've been waiting but no one call me back or give me any update.

I've made another call and was asked to wait 48 hours to be contacted by another technician but I've been waiting for  a week now and no one contacted me. He also offered to send me another SIM card but I have no email telling me that the SIM card is being delivered. I'm trying to call the customer service again, and time by time, I'm asked to turn on and off the Router to see the DSL signal is there. I have a feeling that Vodafone does not keep track of status of any indident and keep asking me again and again the information. If I don't keep chasing them, nothing seem to happen.

For now, I have no luck to reach an English speaker after couple of calls. Feeling hopeless...

@Norman Do you have any suggestion? Or do you know if terminating the contract now is possible (I have 1 year contract, valid until September 2018). Thank youin advance.

Many Thanks & Kind Regards,

Khoi

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Dear K-Ng,

sorry to hear that the issue still has not been solved....

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber.

Therforeplease click on my name/avatar , then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

I'll have a closer look into this ticket.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!