abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Very very poor quality on internet
ozanakman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo, ich kann nicht deutsch sprechen.

------

Last week, 9th August, I got my router by mail and connect to the internet.

It suppose to be 1000 mbit but I only get 100 mbit even with the wifi (3 meters away without any walls) I get only 20 mbit in 5Ghz and around 3-4 mbit in 2.4Ghz. 10 times slower + 5Ghz usually disconnects and I am not able to use it...

I tried to contact Vodafone with my German friend. Luckily, customer service was speaking English and I explained to him the situation. 

He said technical team will come to my place to check the issue on 15th August. Now, I just got a following message:

"Dear Vodafone customer, we are sorry that we can not help you with the phone in your preferred language. Please visit our Vodafone forum...."

I am not sure what to do? I signed the contract for 1000 Mbit and now I can not change it to lower and I don't want to pay after 1 year that amounts for 10 times lower speed. 

It's sad that you don't have English customer service since you are a pretty big company.

IEdit: @ozanakman I've transfer your thread to the right board.

2 Antworten 2
ozanakman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I also want to cancel my wifi hotspot subscription but could not see anything on the website..

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello ozanakman,

the english support takes place via the forum.

Have you already checked the connection with LAN? Is it much too slow there?

Have you ever reached 1GBit/s?

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me here again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!