abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Very unhappy customer
Moshy88
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have had your service activated by a technician which worked for that day, the following day I have zero connection, the Vodafone store in landstuhl gave me a second box just to have it get no DSL connection also. I am not a very happy customer as I have been waiting for internet in my house to be set up since the 3rd of July with an appointment for the technician on the 21st.

On the 21st the Technician stuck a device in the wall and told me the line was active, as soon as he did that he left. I plugged my modem in and went through the installation process which went smoothly.

on the morning of the 22nd the internet wasn't working, the modem was reading no download speed and no upload speed, restarted the modem, unplugged everything, plugged everything back in countless times all ending having the same result.

on the 23rd went tried to call customer service was hung up on repeatedly as soon as I asked if they speak English. (being offered to be transferred to an English speaker would be appreciated for future reference) So I went to the Landstuhl Vodafone shop who gave me a another rental modem and contacted customer service for me. I have contacted your support on Facebook also.

I need this internet for school and this shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

I was told by a coworker who has the same problem with the telekom technician who described the same one I did is having the same issue and ended up terminating her contract because he refused to help her.

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Moshy88,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Im sorry that you can not use your DSL connection.

Did you report this issue to our technicians already?

You can send me a private message (click on my avatar -> "Diesem Benutzer einer private Nachricht senden") and I will have a look into this.

Please send the following info:

- Your name

- Your customer number

- Your customer password

- Your mobile phone number

Regards,

Jens (Moderator)

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!