abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Very slow speed
mido2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, 

My cable Internet used to be relatively slow recently but now it is very very slow. My contact is Red Internet & Phone
200 Cable, but speed tests, either by Vodafone speed test software or another software, only show that my line currently have the capacity of 5mbit/sec Smiley (traurig)

Is there an explanation for that and how can I solve this???

Cheers, 

Ahmed 

17 Antworten 17
mido2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Any solution, please?

Is there an English helpline available?

It has been too long with limited speed and almost a week now with less than 5% of the speed I am paying for.

It is not wise to pay c.a. 40 Euros a month for less than 5% of the speed I should get!

Here, I only receive questions without following up with me to solve the issue.

If the issue can not be solved, I am thinking of quitting the contract and move to another company that cares about its customers' complains.

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello mido2,

witch speed did you get with ethernet? Tell me your personal data in a pm. Then i can look for.

But we have not a chat there and not a englich hotline. Please have some patience.

Make also some speedtests in your customer portal.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
mido2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I sent you a private message. I hope this helps to solve the issue.

Cheers,

Ahmed

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

you didnt answered the question about ethernet. What did you get when you try speedtests via lan/ethernetcable?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
mido2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

IMG_20191205_203720.jpghello, 

Again and again and again, I am having issues with accessing the Internet. In the last couple of days it keeps stop working or is extremely extremely slow. Now the speed I have is only <0.5 mbit/sec instead of 200!!! This is not the first time to have this issue. Last time, it requires too much time until the speed returns to an acceptable range, but never reaches what I am paying for!

I need your support please to solve the issue. If you can not solve this please let me know to find an alternative.

Cheers

Tobias

Hello @mido2,

again, did you try the connection via lancable? What did you receive there?

Also, i could send you a technician, when he trys it with his own laptop and receives a good connection you have to pay probably for that appointment.. 😕

Regards

Tobias

mido2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks @Tobias for your response,

Actually, I tried it using cable as well and the same results happend.

The speed problem comes and goes. It is not extremely slow all the time, but from time to time it suddenly happens and stays very slow for many hours. One day after my complain here, it returns to an acceptable level. But as I said, it is not stable which is frustrating.

I am not at home now to re-check how is the situation now and will check it again when I return home a few days later.

Do you know potential reasons for this speed fluctuations?

Cheers,

Ahmed

Tobias

Hey,

there can be several things, it can be that the pc that has a problem (software, hardware), generally the management on site. Theoretically one could check this by a technician.

Regards

Tobias