abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Very slow speed of the internet + packet losses
B_Zentgraf
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I've decided to post a message right here in hope that someone might help my wife and me with our internet connection problems. 

First of all, since the beginning of September 2020 when we became clients of Vodafone Kabel, we have already notified Vodafone about our problems several times. Thus, several tickets have been opened and several technicians have visited our building and our flat. Alas, while some problems have been dealt with, others persisted.

We are paying for the fastest plan available that is 1000 MBits/s and until recently I haven't been able to test the speed of our internet connection properly (since all our devices are Ethernet port free; therefore, limited by the speeds of the AC Wi-Fi Standard). With that being said, several days ago a friend of mine working in an IT company brought a professional laptop with a 10GB Ethernet port in it and today I finally tested the internet speed with a wired connection. Sadly, the highest numbers I was able to achieve were 600-650 MBits/s and that happened at 3 AM when the hardware of yours is relatively free of any load. A more typical speed was 500-600 MBits which is way too slow.

Secondly, another problem is that there are occasional packets loses. It's not a lot (typically 0,60-1,5%) but sometimes it can be quite critical since my work is strongly tied to my internet connection.

And thirdly, all of the mentioned problems plus the upload speed become much worse in the time window from 6 PM to 11 PM every day. 

We are living in Aschaffenburg and using the router provided by you; therefore, the complete configuration of the network is set by default.

Thank you in advance,

Alexander

6 Antworten 6
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I like to look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

It's sent!

Thanks!

Claudia

Hello B_Zentgraf,

the net utilisation usually gets higher in the afternoon and evening, that's why the upload and download speed are lower. Currently there are no net expansion plans.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Claudia,

Kindly read my first post once again. There are several problems mentioned out of which you mentioned one. You, as a company, have taken some obligations upon yourself and according to the contract signed by both parties. Please do fulfill them.

Best regards,

Alexander

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello B_Zentgraf,

Your connection looks absolutely inconspicuous. However, the load in the upstream is indeed increased, which can lead to the mentioned disturbances.  

We do not yet know when a fault clearance can take place.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Good evening,

I see... Keep me updated please. 

Best regards,

Alexander