abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Very slow internet speed.
sachinnadgouda2
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi All,

Since yesterday I am having a lot of problem with internet speed.

Today it is even worst.

I have 50 mbps internet and the speed I am getting is 4 mbps.

Can you please help me with esolving the issue as soon as possible because 4mbps is very slow and I need 50mbps thats why i bought 50mbps plan and not 16.

Thanks,

Sachin N

15 Antworten 15

Its very random. Sometimes its morning some times its evening sometimes in the night. And sometimes its wednesday sometimes thursday sometimes Sunday etc.

And I feel let it be any time of the day its a DSL connection and it should not be as slow as 6 mbps for a connection of 50 mbps where minimum is 17 mbps.

@sachinnadgouda2@  schrieb:

Its very random. Sometimes its morning some times its evening sometimes in the night. And sometimes its wednesday sometimes thursday sometimes Sunday etc.

And I feel let it be any time of the day its a DSL connection and it should not be as slow as 6 mbps for a connection of 50 mbps where minimum is 17 mbps.

Sounds weird. Its possible that your connection is affected by "regional disturbances" e.g. not enough capacities to handle the traffic (bitstream layer 2/3 redirection). But please send @Jens-K your customer number and other informations he asked for, he can check your connection then.

Again today the speed is very low.

3MQ9E

This is third day in a row the speed is so slow.

D7BLY

The speed is slow from 7 pm -10 pm.

This is frustrating this the time i need internet everyday after i come from office and its not available the videos buffer for eternity. In tickets it shows 12 mbps but i doubt because all other sites show 2-7 mbps.

Please help me and resolve the problem.

Its very very frustrating.

Thanks,

Sachin N

@sachinnadgouda2@  schrieb:

This is third day in a row the speed is so slow.

D7BLY

The speed is slow from 7 pm -10 pm.

This is frustrating this the time i need internet everyday after i come from office and its not available the videos buffer for eternity. In tickets it shows 12 mbps but i doubt because all other sites show 2-7 mbps.

Please help me and resolve the problem.

Its very very frustrating.

Thanks,

Sachin N

Have you send your details (customer number, speedtest ticket e.g.) to Jens-K so he can have a look at it?

Thank you all for the support.

Now a technical ticket has been created to solve the problem.

The investigation was done and a reginal disturbance was found.

I will keep you posted with the updates.

I got a message that the problem will be taken care.

Thanks,

Sachin N