abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Very slow internet connection
Corte
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

We have a 250Mbit/s cable connection that was working fine until yesterday.
Since then, we are barely reaching 6% of the usual internet speed (see screenshot) which allows us to do almost nothing... This is very annoying, especially because I work remotely every day...

I have kindly called the hotline and have been able to get an appointment with a technician tomorrow morning.
However, if the situation persists, I would like to get a temporary solution to continue working until it gets fixed.....
For the moment, I am connecting to the Internet using my cell phone's connection sharing.

Best regards,
Dr. Corte.

3 Antworten 3
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Corte,

was the technician already there? Does the malfunction still exist?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,
Problem is still there... The technician came but could not access the technical room of the building.
So we called the facility management to open the room, they did it. But then, we tried many time to callback the technician to schedule another appointment and we could not... We could the hotline and they could not help.... They just told us to call the technician... Very annoying process....

Thomas

Hi Corte,

we'll take a look and then we can certainly help. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!