abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Very slow DSL connection
hennigfam
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I currently have the Red Internet & Phone DSL 100 package with Vodafone, and I am consistently getting significantly lower than advertised speeds on my DSL internet connection. I completed an internet speed test with Vodafone as well as with Breitbandmessung, which found that there is a "significant, continuous or regularly recurring deviation of the speed" of my DSL connection. I am currently averaging around 31 Mbps, which is quite slower than the minimum obligated speed of 54 Mbps. The Breitbandmessung test results are attached to this post.

As to the answers to the questions in the checklist,

1. DSL speed restrictions
  2. The fault query did not detect any faults in the area
  3. Yes, I have performed a reset using the checklist
  4. Yes, the speed checks are shown below:Vodafone Speed Test.png
  5. The problem has existed for at least 30 days
  6. The connection is active but has never been as fast as the minimum contractually obligated speeds
  7. FRITZ!Box 7530
  8. The power/DSL and WLAN lights are lit and green in color
  9. The LEDs are solid green
  10. No, there have not been any storms in my immediate vicinity in the recent past

I would appreciate it if this matter could be investigated and resolved quickly, as I am working from home and require a fast and reliable internet connection for my job.

4 Antworten 4
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hennigfam,

i'm sorry that there are problems with your connection. 😞

Let me take a look at it and send me a private message please. I need your customer number and three new speedcheck ID's.

1. Please carry out the tests with a LAN connection directly to the modem (please remove additionally installed LAN switches or routers if necessary)

2. Do not use a WLAN connection (strongly fluctuating signal quality)

3. Only operate one PC at the time of the test. (Other clients please switch off if necessary)

4. In parallel to the tests, please do not carry out any further Internet activities, including: retrieving emails, visiting other websites, making internet calls, downloads, etc.

5. Do not use powerline adapters or WLAN bridges for the tests! (Limited data throughput possible!)

Please perform the speedchecks on the portal http://www.speedcheck.vodafone.de on three different times with 6 hours apart and note the ticket id and send them to us.

Depending on how the results turn out, we will ask the technical department for a more detailed check and, if necessary, instruct Telekom to solve the problem.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you for your reply! I will message you and complete those three new tests tomorrow.

Hi Norman,

I went ahead and sent you a private message two days ago with all of the information you requested. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey hennigfam,

your pm has arrived, we will answer it as soon as possible (most likely today).
Please be patient.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!