abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

VODAFONE DSL & Customer Service
PaksuMake
Rookie
Rookie

Can someone tell me how I can wait for you? 

Yesterday i had to take a day off from work as it was the second appointment for Vodafone technicial to come and connect my internet. This cable does not have cable TV. Then they have arrived DSL connection and when the technology arrived, he left after 5 minutes and said 4 hours and it works.

I called several times to customer service to get the right modem installation code, as 7 digits were missing from the code. 5 times i had to call and it was always mr *** who answered and said "he does not know the code but there is no endleitung". He is customer service and he should give me the code.

Everytime he was shouting on the phone and hanging up the call.

So, now I have my Fritz box there, it's still missing, so they're asking me to book the new appointment.

I am asking myself what it helps to book another appointment.

I have a Gigagube, which was a mistake from Vodafone.

Please someone help me to terminate this contract, i want to go back to Telecom and get the connection working. With Vodafone i dont believe it ever works.

Edited the colleagues name

1 Antwort 1
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello PaksuMake,

if you don't have a "Endleitung" it means, that there is no in-house wiring yet. To fix that please talk to your lessor. Is it your house your have to talk to the Telekom Bauherrenhotline (client hotline).

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!