abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Upload speed down to 10 mbit/s or less
wealas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Welchen Vertrag hast Du? Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable
Welches Modem/ Router nutzt Du? Arris TG3442DE
Nutzt Du ein Leih-Gerät von uns oder hast Du ein eigenes Gerät? Leih-Gerät
Welcher Fehler tritt auf? Upload speed has been deteriorating for the past month, now I can hardly get 10 mbit/s upstream on a good day.
Wie ist Dein Endgerät mit dem Modem verbunden? LAN
Welchen Browser verwendest Du normalerweise? Chrome and Firefox
Welches Betriebssystem hast Du auf Deinem Rechner? Windows, Linux
Beginn und Zeitraum der Störung (z.B: seit Anfang April; nur am Abend) Usually the speed improves a bit on weekends and between midnight and 7 am.
Lade dazu noch einen Screenshot von den Signalwerten hoch. Diese findest Du in der Benutzeroberfläche Deines Kabelrouters über 192.168.0.1 bzw. über 192.168.178.1 bei der Fritzbox.
Welche Maßnahmen wurden durch die Störungshotline (erreichbar unter 0800-5266625) durchgeführt?
In welchem Bundesland wohnst Du? Bayern

Hello,

for the past month my upstream connection has been getting worse and now I can hardly get 10 mbit/s upstream. I have been monitoring the modem upstream channels and now they are constantly stuck at 4QAM modulation which explains the slow speeds. 

The same problem was fixed back in March via this thread: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungsmeldungen-Internet-TV/Upload-speed-deteriorates-in-the-aft... so you should still have my customer info.

Here is a current speed test and DOCSIS status from the modem.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

speedtest.pngmodem.png

34 Antworten 34
wealas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks, I understand that. But my modem didn't restart every day before, it was just dropping packets. Now it restarts and I miss 2-3 minutes from my calls. 

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello wealas,

that is absolutely correct. Slowly yes, but it must not abort. The neighbor in the house has the same modem and there it does not come to the aborts. The signals are identical. Maybe the modem has an additional problem here. Shall we change it once?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
wealas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sure, let's give it a try.

Tobias

Hey,

ive created the swap, should you arrive you soon 😉

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
wealas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

After getting 3 weeks of almost perfect internet the upstream is down to less than 8mbps for the past few days. I believe the drop coincided with the addition of a DOCSIS 3.1 upstream channel. 

Is there some work going on on my line currently? DOCSIS 3.0 channels are at about 8qam. Downstream is over 1000mbps most of the time.

Thanks!

Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello wealas,

at first glance it actually looks quite good. The disturbance exists at any time of day?

Best regards, Martin

wealas
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Martin,

thanks for checking!

It probably looks good because on Saturday night the connection fixed itself. 

The problem used to be happening troughout the day and slightly improve at night but, more interestingly, it usually got worse when it was raining 🙂 I hope you guys don't have some leak in a distribution box somewhere.

Anyway, all good now.

Thanks!

pRo-Marco

Hi wealas,

so please check, if the connection is stable now and give us a reply in some days.

Kind regards

Marco

Well, after 5 days of excellent internet (upstream channels hovering around 64QAM and 32QAM), on Thursday night, sometime after 18:00 the upstream channels went down to 8QAM and today I can hardly load the forum pages. Vodafone speedtest page can't even load. 

Martin59

Hello wealas,

unfortunately there was another interfering signal, which could be eliminated this morning.

Is everything working again on your connection?

Many greetings, Martin