abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Upload slows down entire internet
swapab
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi there,

I have a Vodafone Kabel connection with 1000 mbps speed.

My download speed is fine. But upload speed is degrading day by day. I am getting no more than 2 mpbs.

When I am streaming video from my laptop, it takes up the entire bandwidth and soon the entire network collapses.

This is affecting my work.

Also, today we observed that whenever anyone in the network is uploading large files (like more than 10 mb files) then it takes down the entire internet.

This is something wired I have never experienced before.

Could someone please help me fix my internet?

5 Antworten 5
Revajulie
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there. I have exactly the same problem since 2 weeks. I'm Vodafone cosumer since 3 months now and never had a big problem for now. But now the troubles begun. I don't care about the download. The download is fine, but i have days, where my upload is really bad as well. And for working and streaming its a no go! I called the support many times, but got no real help so far. All they saying is the techniciana working on it.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

this can have several causes, so I would like to have a look at the connection 🙂 Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Tobias
Hey there,

thanks for the data. I checked your connection, and we got actually multiple problems. So, the first one is like an error that occurs sometimes, actually its also there. The second thing is, we got a load problem in your area whats the main problem should be on uploadthings, can you send me mobilenumber? I would like to create tickets and activate the infosystem for this 🙂

Regards

Tobias
Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

You mean TE or me?

Hey swapab,

two tickets are now open for you. The first is the ticket with 36/21 and is for the mistakes that can sometimes occur.
And the second one (51/21) is for the uploadbandwidth.

@Revajulie: Please write in your own tghread.

Regards
Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!