Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Einschränkungen

Mobil: Einschränkung Mobile Daten in Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, nordwestliches Bayern 

Kabel: Wartungsarbeiten beim Kundenportal

Kabel: Teilweise Ausfall Internet in Bayern

Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon DSL

Siehe neueste

Upload slows down entire internet

swapab
Daten-Fan

Hi there,

I have a Vodafone Kabel connection with 1000 mbps speed.

My download speed is fine. But upload speed is degrading day by day. I am getting no more than 2 mpbs.

When I am streaming video from my laptop, it takes up the entire bandwidth and soon the entire network collapses.

This is affecting my work.

Also, today we observed that whenever anyone in the network is uploading large files (like more than 10 mb files) then it takes down the entire internet.

This is something wired I have never experienced before.

Could someone please help me fix my internet?

Mehr anzeigen
5 Antworten 5
Revajulie
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there. I have exactly the same problem since 2 weeks. I'm Vodafone cosumer since 3 months now and never had a big problem for now. But now the troubles begun. I don't care about the download. The download is fine, but i have days, where my upload is really bad as well. And for working and streaming its a no go! I called the support many times, but got no real help so far. All they saying is the techniciana working on it.

Mehr anzeigen
Tobias

Hey,

this can have several causes, so I would like to have a look at the connection Smiley (fröhlich) Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
Tobias
Hey there,

thanks for the data. I checked your connection, and we got actually multiple problems. So, the first one is like an error that occurs sometimes, actually its also there. The second thing is, we got a load problem in your area whats the main problem should be on uploadthings, can you send me mobilenumber? I would like to create tickets and activate the infosystem for this Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Tobias

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
Revajulie
Netzwerkforscher

You mean TE or me?

Mehr anzeigen
Jens

Hey swapab,

two tickets are now open for you. The first is the ticket with 36/21 and is for the mistakes that can sometimes occur.
And the second one (51/21) is for the uploadbandwidth.

@Revajulie: Please write in your own tghread.

Regards
Jens

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen