abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Upgrade internet speed
Adriano2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable with router model CH7466CE, and I want to upgrade my internet speed to 1.000 mbit/s (Red Internet & Phone1000 Cable).

My question is: my router CH7466CE supports 1.000 mbit/s?

Thank you in advance

11 Antworten 11
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Adriano2,

Your router is not suitable for this. But if you order the upgrade, you will of course get a new router from us, which is designed for the speed.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Adriano2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

Thank you for replying me.

I was about to upgrade my internet this week, but I noticed that my current internet is very unstable since 1 or 2 months ago. Between 9pm and 1am, the internet speed drops to 0.6 mb, which is impossible to use. Or sometimes the internet simply got disconected. So I was wondering if the internet keeps really bad as it is, doesn't make sense to upgrade if I don't even have 20% of the speed that I pay. I want to fix this first and, then, upgrade my internet speed.

How to fix that? I already followed the basic steps, such as turning off the modem, disconnecting the cables and so on. And nothing was solved.

Best

Manu

Hi Adriano2,

I'll take a look at your connection. Please send me your name, address, date of birth and customer number in a PM?

Please contact me here when the message is out.

Best Regards, Manu

Adriano2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

I sent you a private message with the subject "My personal info".

Please have a look and let me know if you need more information.

Best

Manu

Hi Adriano2,

I checked the connection, everything looks good. I can't find anything that could lead to the disturbances in the evening.

Does this happen every evening? And during the day the speed is okay?

Are there any other impairments?

Best Regards, Manu

Adriano2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

Yes, every evening it happens. Exaclty now I am writing this message using my mobile data because my vodafone internet is down. Slowly it gets up, but the maximum that reachs is 18mbit but very unstable, going up and down every minute, but never reaching more than 18.

I don't know about during the day because I don't stay at home. But tomorrow I will check because I will work from home.

Seriously, it's extremely annoying to not use my internet with the mininmum quality as possible.

Just right now the internet is down AGAIN!

I am not even using any router or anything. It's connected directly to the modem.

And I asked my friend who also has Vodafone Internet, and he said that his internet is also down and very unstable. And he doesn't even live close to my area.

Manu

Hi Adriano2,

Now I have searched everything again exactly and found a disturbance in your connection area. there is a too high load in the evening. I have given a message for you in addition. But my colleagues are already working on the fault clearance.

Best Regards, Manu

Adriano2
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Manu,

Thank you for the information.

Please keep me updated about this issue because I want to make sure that everything is going smoothly before upgrading my internet speed.

Best