abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable kabel Internet, not able to work from Home
Anshum
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Support,

I apologise for writing in english but my german is not good enough to explain my problem.

My 1000 Mb Kabel connection is not working properly for over 3 months (very unstable ping - varies between 20 miliseconds to 1000 miliseconds). I am working from home, and I am unable to do video calls with my collegaues due to the unstable connection. The internet connection either just freezes at times, and keeps getting disconnected. 

That is an urgency for me as it is affecting my work.
I had also raised a complaint with your customer service and visited 2 vodafone centres, but this problem remains unsolved.

If this cannot be fixed, please let me know. In that case, I would like to cancel my contract and move to some other provider. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Anshum

14 Antworten 14
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Anshum,

which federal state do you live in? Please make a Pingplotter measurement to the services that you have trouble with. Use a direct ethernet connection for that. Do the ping problems occur at each time of the day?

Kind regards,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

I live in Berlin (ZIP: 10115). I have sttached the Pingplotter measurement here. The pingplotter measurement was done using ethernet.
Ping problems occur very frequently, almost every time of the day.

Request your help on urgent basis, as this problem is affecting my work meetings.
Regards,
Anshum

Claudia

Hello Anshum,

thank you for the additional information. Did you do the Pingplotter while being connected with the router? Which service do you use for the work meetings, could you do a Pingplotter to this destination as well? Please send it here and also send me a PM that contains your full address, the birthdate of the contractual partner and the customer number.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia

Thanks for your feedback. Answering your questions below.

Did you do the pingplotter while being connected with the router? 

I switched off the WIFI and connected laptop through an ethernet cable to the router. 

Which service do you use for the work meetings, could you do a Pingplotter to this destination as well

I use googlemeet for video call. Attaching screenshot for this website.
I have also sent you a PM with my personal details.

Wallace

Hi Anshum,

we have a too high load in our network in the evening and therefore expansion work is already underway. According to current planning, the work should be completed by the end of July.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallace,
Thank you for your reply.
Does this mean that there is no solution for the unstable connection till July end? This is not good, as it is affecting my office work everyday.

Is there any temporary solution to help me? Do you think changing the router can be helpful?
regards,
Anshum

Wallace

Hi Anshum,

Unfortunately we can't do anything until the expansion is completed and another router would not bring any improvement.

I can offer you a credit note until the completion. Is that okay?

Regards

Wallace

Hi Wallace,
Thanks for your reply. A credit note will definitely be helpful, as we can use the money to buy another temporary internet solution. 

Regards,
Anshum

Wallace

Hi Anshum,

You have already been granted a credit note and this should appear on the July invoice.

Regards

Wallace