abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable internet connection [Again]
Ozzzy
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear Vodafone team,

I am still facing problems with my internet. The connection is frequently getting lost and then returned. Literally every 30 seconds I lost connection for a moment and then its gets back.

I reported the same issue one month back, and you have sent me the new modem. But the issue is not fixed with the new one.  Can you please take a look?

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 15.17.33.pngScreenshot 2021-02-16 at 15.17.41.png

9 Antworten 9
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ozzzy,

the signal is good, but there are many timeouts. I think it is the modem itself. Is it okay, that we replace it free of charge?

Viele Grüße

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

This is literally the new modem, you have replaced it less than 2-3 weeks ago. And also the problem was the same one earlier. I am fine with that, why not.  Just, are you sure that this might fix the problem?

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Ozzzy,

was the old router replaced for the same reason?

If yes, then it must be checked on site by a technician.

Would that be ok and does the colleague come with you to the house installation?

Under which phone number can the colleague make an appointment with you?

Due to the current developments, we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK ,

Yes, the modem has replaced due to the same reason. I am fine if we schedule the technician visit. We dont have corona and will provide all needed safety measurements. Please let me know how can we proceed? I can send you my mobile phone number in a private message.

pRo-Marco

Hi Ozzzy,

the technician has been assigned and will call you to make an appointment.

Kind regards

Marco

Dear Vodafone team,

When the technician visited me my internet was fine, and he couldn't find any issue with the signal. 

But now, in the last couple of days, the internet connection is terrible again. It was never bad like this. I am constantly losing signal for half a second. I am not able to present anything or to finish a simple video call without constant interruptions. A similar issue is also noticed with several other collegues in my company who are Vodafone customers located in Berlin. 

Are you facing some bigger network issues? Can you do anything with my internet? This is not a usable service anymore. I have used mobile data from my phone and spend all GB and now need to pay additionally because internet is not working. 

Claudia

Hello Ozzzy,

currently there is a problem with the return path. I made a task so the colleagues can check this.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I have spent all my mobile internet threatening a hotspot these days. Can you please give me additional GBs at least on my mobile number until you solve the issue? 
I need the internet to continue working. Please 

Mehr anzeigen

Claudia

Hello Ozzzy,

you should receive the data volume in a few minutes. It's 50 GB for 16 days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!