abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable internet connect and Very low internet speed
Somebody_new
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Since about a week, my internet connection drops every 30 minutes, and whenever it gets back, it's very slow.

Restarting the router usually helps with getting the connection back, but it takes VERY long until the connection is restored again.

Besides the continuous connection drop, there's the issue that I'm supposed to have 200 mbps, but this week it's been on average 10-20 mbps. On a very good day I can reach 100 mbps, until the connection disappears again...

The issue happens on every day, the whole day.

Can you please send a technician to my address? Last time I had a similar issue there was a problem with some of the wires underground.

Thanks and a happy new year.

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seems like you have signal issues - could you please post a screenshot from the modem information page, e.g. Downstream Frequencies, Modulations, SNR, Error Counters?

Here it is. Hope it helps.

Simple explanation: Your downstream signal power is much too strong and therefor the router cannot "read" it accordingly. It's like the symbols are getting screamed into the input of the router - and that's why it's getting nearly 10% codeword loss on every channel.

You'll need an appointment with a technician to set up the attenuation to the correct level (at least 15 dB less than what you have now).

Steffi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Somebody_new,

I've been looking at your connection. Currently the cable router cannot log in.

An exchange of the cable router was initiated.

Regards

Steffi

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!